Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conver Mysql to INI in LOFT

Discussion on Conver Mysql to INI in LOFT within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conver Mysql to INI in LOFT

Hi, i'm using a loft source for my Conquer online private server, and I dont like to work with the MySQL. I would like to know how to make the INI file easy. I mean, i don't know what to write in my INI files, can someone make me an exemple? If he can send me a INI file already done for example.

Tanks you and Good day.
Old 06/13/2010, 16:19   #2

On topic.
There is already some released with ini already.
Use them as reference.

@On OffTopic
Is LOTF and not LOFT.
LOFT = Land of forgotten the
LOTF = Land of the forgotten
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 16:40   #3

Thanks, I will find for this.

I thinked that was LOFT, but tanks LOTF
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 18:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Do a search for LOTF INI, theres plenty of guides for the ini version of LOTF in the release section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 19:44   #5

i wouldnt use the released methods, they all die if a char has more than 15 items in inventory, or warehouse
Old 06/14/2010, 01:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by µ~Xero~µ View Post
i wouldnt use the released methods, they all die if a char has more than 15 items in inventory, or warehouse
I used the lotf ini as a base, works fine with full warehouse and inv although I did rewrite a lot of it so maybe..