Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guilds in 5165

Discussion on Guilds in 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guilds in 5165

This problem is really REALLY weird. Last week I ran GW fine. No problems whatsoever. This week I try and run GW and all of a sudden i get a null reference exception in sendscore.. I tried stuff like resetting the guilds.dat and what not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (48.8 KB, 22 views)
Old 06/07/2010, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'm guessing one of two things...

A: A guild is being added to the top scores without having any score

B: a score is being added to top scores with a null guild

C: The guild who is attacking has one or more null value in their guild structure.

D: the player attacking isn't in a guild and is still somehow adding to the score table (same as second one... just slightly different desc)

Those are the most likely things although I don't use lotf :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 02:23   #3

I did some console outputs.. It's a mix of B and D >.> This source is getting harder to work with x.x

Anyone have any suggestions on a new source to use? >.< I know most of it have some bugs but which one is the "most stable" do you guys think?
Old 06/07/2010, 03:12   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Use impulses source if you want a clean, bugless 5165 source. Or use hybrids if you wanna do things from scratch.

Personally I'm a big fan of CoEmu, Elite-CoEmu is the least buggy/most features of the ones I've used (which is most of them). Personally I don't feel any version of lotf is worth using but maybe others know of a decent(ish) one but when you get right down to it... lotf is bugged right in the base coding of it. It could be improved but I've yet to see anyone do even a somewhat decent job of making it worth using.

Best of luck!
Old 06/07/2010, 03:26   #5

Yeah. I was just looking at impluse's it looks amazing. The only reason why I would use CoEmu again is to try out that bot system of yours + client edits
Old 06/07/2010, 20:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Use impulses source if you want a clean, bugless 5165 source. Or use hybrids if you wanna do things from scratch.

Personally I'm a big fan of CoEmu, Elite-CoEmu is the least buggy/most features of the ones I've used (which is most of them). Personally I don't feel any version of lotf is worth using but maybe others know of a decent(ish) one but when you get right down to it... lotf is bugged right in the base coding of it. It could be improved but I've yet to see anyone do even a somewhat decent job of making it worth using.

Best of luck!
Yuki did a good job on it