Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Client TIPS

Discussion on [HELP]Client TIPS within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Client TIPS

Can anybody tell me how to remove tips from ingame....cuz I have a Classic CO srv without cps,xp *****, db level and tips come with lottery and other bullshit...
Thanks
Old 05/25/2010, 01:14   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
They are in an ini file in the client.
Check through em.
Old 05/25/2010, 06:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuchetval View Post
Can anybody tell me how to remove tips from ingame....cuz I have a Classic CO srv without cps,xp *****, db level and tips come with lottery and other bullshit...
Thanks
Okay just go to your client and open up the ini folder and find Cn_Res.ini there in there so now you may edit or remove the Tips ^^

#Edit
My mistake there in StrRes.ini just search 100166=[Tips]
Old 05/25/2010, 06:50   #4

Might removing them cause some bugs?
Cause when the client calls that system message and its not there, what happens?
Old 05/25/2010, 06:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Might removing them cause some bugs?
Cause when the client calls that system message and its not there, what happens?
I said edit them or remove learn to read next time.
Old 05/25/2010, 06:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFlame11 View Post
I said edit them or remove learn to read next time.
I know you said edit them or remove them, I was just to the OP that removing them might cause bugs.