Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Information] My source & sorry

Discussion on [Information] My source & sorry within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Information] My source & sorry

Sorry for the links i post, ill quit it now and im sorry.. Well my upcoming source information will come here now since the other got removed. I will not only send it in co2private, was just to get members but i dont need to spam the links

Lab 1 - Lab 4 is 98% done (no npc's yet and no token mobs)

Frozen grotto floor 1 is 100% done and floor 2-6 is 0% done

Marriage works

Reborn 1-4 (but 3 and 4 is just a copy of first npc)
Custom made map for second reborn (made it my own quest)

Reborn 3 and 4 will be 2 others quests which will be much harder then 2nd reborn and in order to get the 4th reborn you need to be VIP player, you can buy VIP ingame for a certain amount of cps.

New place will come soon "Devils Basement" which will be a hunting, levling and quest area.

Changed guard spawns and they do now look like regular guards.

Reflect works.

IronGuard, CopperGuard, SilverGuard & GoldGuard works 95% (can still be summoned after you revive/log off) sometimes.

5 new jobs (UltimateTrojan, UltimateFire, UltimateWater, UltimateNinja, UltimateWarrior & UltimateArcher)

More is coming
Old 05/08/2010, 02:29   #2

Goodwork
Old 05/08/2010, 06:51   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
This is a useless thread.
Don't post about it, until you release it.
Thanks
1 User