Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Help-lols im a big noob xD

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 13
Smile Help-lols im a big noob xD

Hello so im Trying to get pms and gms to be able to pk in 5165 source but Im not quite sure what to do I also copy and paste peoples post in but they dont work (probably cuz copy and paste xD ) nyway Im Trying to learn how to code and add peoples codes into the source im using
Also im trying to figure out how to make a pre-existing [PM] or [GM] into a normal account withought the account Deleting and the person having to start over, Im having no trouble making a none-pm/gm pre-existing account into a GM/PM but changing them back is the problem

If anyone would like to teach me how to code properly please PM

Thanks in advance from,Tri-Edge[PM] aka angelwings



angelwings is offline  
Old 05/05/2010, 21:29   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings View Post
Hello so im Trying to get pms and gms to be able to pk in 5165 source but Im not quite sure what to do I also copy and paste peoples post in but they dont work (probably cuz copy and paste xD ) nyway Im Trying to learn how to code and add peoples codes into the source im using
Also im trying to figure out how to make a pre-existing [PM] or [GM] into a normal account withought the account Deleting and the person having to start over, Im having no trouble making a none-pm/gm pre-existing account into a GM/PM but changing them back is the problem

If anyone would like to teach me how to code properly please PM

Thanks in advance from,Tri-Edge[PM] aka angelwings

PM/GM can pk..

Search for this in character.cs

Code:
if(!MyClient.GM)
                            foreach (Character C in World.H_Chars.Values)
                            {
                                if (C.Alive && C != this)
                                {
                                    if (MyMath.PointDistance(Loc.X, Loc.Y, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Dist)
                                        if (C.PKAble(PKMode, this) && !SU.PlayerTargets.Contains(C) && !World.NoPKMaps.Contains(Loc.Map))
                                            SU.PlayerTargets.Add(C, SU.GetDamage(C));
                                }
                            }
also delete the code.

now go into attack.cs and search for

Code:
if (PossChar != null)
                        if (GC.GM)
                            return;
and delete that too.

Hope it helped


NeoN[PM] is offline  
Old 05/05/2010, 23:01   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoN[PM] View Post
PM/GM can pk..

Search for this in character.cs

Code:
if(!MyClient.GM)
                            foreach (Character C in World.H_Chars.Values)
                            {
                                if (C.Alive && C != this)
                                {
                                    if (MyMath.PointDistance(Loc.X, Loc.Y, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Dist)
                                        if (C.PKAble(PKMode, this) && !SU.PlayerTargets.Contains(C) && !World.NoPKMaps.Contains(Loc.Map))
                                            SU.PlayerTargets.Add(C, SU.GetDamage(C));
                                }
                            }
also delete the code.

now go into attack.cs and search for

Code:
if (PossChar != null)
                        if (GC.GM)
                            return;
and delete that too.

Hope it helped
They still can't use skills even if they are using the fix you just gave them.
KinG^PlutO is offline  
Old 05/05/2010, 23:13   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinG^PlutO View Post
They still can't use skills even if they are using the fix you just gave them.
Then put ur fix plz and ty
feedback on the solution u gave me i used it but when i tried attacking a normal player i still couldnt hit them oh btw the only way even before the fix that i could hit people was with nado/hit right after it so i have to nadohit them if u know what i mean even then only malee works not Magic thanks for trying thoe and if yall need the source that im using to help me please just ask or suggest to me a better source
angelwings is offline  
Reply

Tags
5165, coding, conquer, pk, pm/gm



« How long would it take? | how can i put +15 stuff in 5165... »

Similar Threads
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hallo i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6 donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc.......... pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas veery tnx
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
Lols Macro fr Bgs 50/50 Chance
12/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Ok i tried this out in several Bgs now and it works pretty well hehe. open the macro console /m and create a new macro that works like this /w %t you were reported for beeing afk longer than 2 minutes, to view the current afk status of every player just reply with /afk status <Charname> Its fun to see how many idiots wrote it lols



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.