Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

You can Add Honour Arena?So get in and have a deal... also looking for a nice Source

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You can Add Honour Arena?So get in and have a deal... also looking for a nice Source

well its first post for me

as i said i wanna add honour arena if anyone can do

PM r send me messege i will pay for him for that work am just c# beginner so cant do that my own so came here looking if someone can do

also looking for somes special tournaments and reapaires for my source i coded and i will pay for Both

btw dont need any spaming just if you really did it r can do Please leave a messege at Thread Way to Pay

PayPal

Old 05/03/2010, 06:57   #2

you will have to upgrade to 5220 or whatever the arena is in.
(if you use the 5165 source).

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 08:01   #3

Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithTheCodes View Post
you will have to upgrade to 5220 or whatever the arena is in.
(if you use the 5165 source).
5182+
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 08:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
5182+
Thanks, I wasnt sure when it was, I just knew it was at 5220 :P

Old 05/03/2010, 09:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithTheCodes View Post
Thanks, I wasnt sure when it was, I just knew it was at 5220 :P
i gt 5200 client so if you can have add that Send a messege Acid CO Did i think
Old 05/03/2010, 16:23   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_BOY View Post
i gt 5200 client so if you can have add that Send a messege Acid CO Did i think
Having the client is nothing... you have to get the updated encryption/packets/structures for the new patch to be able to connect with the new client. You will then need the packets and everything for the new features which MAY be on korvs wiki but not sure on that.

Also @ AcidCo: They have shut down but I strongly doubt they will start being willing to release any of their stuff. They've been quite closed mouth when it comes to releasing any of their stuff... hell I heard they were threatening servers who tried to code events similar to what they had. So yahh... very unlikely you will get any help out of them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 20:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Having the client is nothing... you have to get the updated encryption/packets/structures for the new patch to be able to connect with the new client. You will then need the packets and everything for the new features which MAY be on korvs wiki but not sure on that.

Also @ AcidCo: They have shut down but I strongly doubt they will start being willing to release any of their stuff. They've been quite closed mouth when it comes to releasing any of their stuff... hell I heard they were threatening servers who tried to code events similar to what they had. So yahh... very unlikely you will get any help out of them.
If they release anything, i will give the world a cookie.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2010, 00:23   #8

errrrr none can add thise
Old 05/05/2010, 00:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

Ummm yup i hoppe they do btw if you know that server owner tell me r tell him am gonna pay for his Honour Arena Please
Old 05/05/2010, 00:59   #10

I don't think ultimation will sell his honor arena

Thanks
1 User

« Hi guys... i need a source thats empty and has no errors.. | Help please »