Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server fail

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server fail

ok how comes 80% of the posts on the advertising page have been removed r there really that meny F&$*ing retarts that dont put a linkback to elitepvpers on there site or is there server just so bad that it had to be removed

sorry this post has nothing to do with advertising it is just stupid that every ad has been removed by a mod

oh and if your planing to make a server make it original before releseing the dam thing 99% of the servers released r exactly the same

Old 04/26/2010, 07:55   #2

Actually, is it, 75-80% You can notice does not put a linkback to thier website, they're just too stupid, some of them have been asked few times before the thread was closed.

Old 04/27/2010, 15:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
I have requested that the forum becomes a moderated forum (where we have to permit things to be posted before they are actually posted) however the admins have quite alot going on so nothing has happened about it yet sadly.

Moved.
Old 04/27/2010, 19:11   #4

Only the advertisement & release forum should be moderated, since the main is just for questions and discuss.

« Anyone One Help me make Co Private server | Eternity problem when reborning »

Similar Threads
When does a server fail?
06/13/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
This is not supposed to be some discuss. Just a fact and clean up to everybody that thinks their server is good, but fail. First i want to talk about donation. Donation is always failing as long it give overpower like alot more levels, then non donaters. Or new items for only donaters, wich is extremely stronger. What fun is there in that a donater can fuck a nondonater in 1hit, but nondonater can't even hit on the donater? Nothing. Well Donations should be fairly spread, so they might get...
Sql Server Fail Please Help
05/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
When I Start CastServer Dbmoon Show This Error Pls Help! http://i1005.hizliresim.com/2010/5/13/692.jpg
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
Fail to run-sql my Ro server
12/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
can any1 help me ? i tried to run-sql my RO server tht i created by following a post , then when i tried to run it , it says tht connection to my ip : port has failed .... why ? help me pleaseeeeeeee .:confused: