Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with microsoft visual

Discussion on Help me with microsoft visual within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me with microsoft visual

my microsoft visual expired, and i try and install the free one, and still i need registration number, help me to get it back to the free one,

thanks
Old 04/23/2010, 17:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its still free? you just gotta register and Microsoft give you a Registration Number.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Microsoft Visual C++ 7.0 Method2
05/05/2011 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ ERROR i need some help in there :D
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
i ve got that fucking error and now i dont know what it mean and tell me what i must do to repair that error :S thanks for POSTS THERE IS ERROR ---> Imageshack - asdsad.png HELP ME
Microsoft Visual C ++ Error
06/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Uhm when i try to start my Silk Road Online client i get the Microsoft Visual C++ Error and gives me a problem with the sro_client.exe please help me id do anything for the help ive been seraching and searching for someone to help me and been trying 2 months to play silkroad online
Microsoft Visual C++
12/01/2005 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edetion Realased! Endlich am 6 November Haben die untertarnen von Bill Gates endlich mal einer Kostenlose Fullversion der 2005er reihe Rausgebracht! Visual Studio steht jetzt kostenlos auf der Ms seite zum download bereit.. Hier ein link zu Visual C++ 2005 sowieso braucht man zum cheat coden nur das proggi^^ http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/ex...c/default. aspx HF Damit