Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Which client should be used for a new private server project?

View Poll Results: What client should I use?
4267 10 17.54%
4351 4 7.02%
5017 classic 9 15.79%
5017 2 3.51%
around 5100 7 12.28%
5165+ 25 43.86%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/23/2010, 21:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well, clans was just an example and even tho its not used in private servers lately, I can already think of many possible ways to make them useful.

Besides clans, in 5200+, there is ability to recruit to a guild, arena ****, poker(including all the graphic files etc.) and many more... Also, yet more to come, i.e new items/mobs/functions/w/e from tq april expansion...

Old 04/24/2010, 00:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDivideByZero View Post
Well, clans was just an example and even tho its not used in private servers lately, I can already think of many possible ways to make them useful.

Besides clans, in 5200+, there is ability to recruit to a guild, arena ****, poker(including all the graphic files etc.) and many more... Also, yet more to come, i.e new items/mobs/functions/w/e from tq april expansion...
That's true. The arena system might be worth it... but otherwise, I don't like the new conquer at all. In fact, no. I don't even think that the arena system is worth it. I hate the new conquer. It just sucks.

Old 04/24/2010, 04:37   #33

No ninja, no nobility donation, no talis, all the others will be fine to me.
Old 04/24/2010, 18:28   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdzhahonjin View Post
No ninja, no nobility donation, no talis, all the others will be fine to me.
The 5165 source can do that.
No Ninjas:
No Nobility: Delete it or don't even add it in.
No Talismans: Delete them off of the item list and if you want, edit the GUI like I did.

Old 04/24/2010, 18:50   #35

elite*gold: 20
No Point of makeing a 5165 server then
Old 04/24/2010, 19:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
No Point of makeing a 5165 server then
Yeah there is... read my other posts.
Interactions
Steeds
Expansion Flexibility

The rest is classic.
As I said- there's no way I'm playing any server without interactions and/or steeds.
Old 04/24/2010, 20:58   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spirits- View Post
Yeah there is... read my other posts.
Interactions
Steeds
Expansion Flexibility

The rest is classic.
As I said- there's no way I'm playing any server without interactions and/or steeds.
Yeah, but except you, a lots of us do not like steeds, nor interactions, and I`m not creating the server for only one man, I think you understand this As with the expansion flexibility, I`m aiming for a PVP server in the beginning, so it really isn`t an issue here.

So far I think that an 5017 classic server would be the optimal choice, but I`m eager to see what clients people like, and I`m sure so do you guys So just keep on voting, let`s see what comes out of this
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2010, 00:42   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
Yeah, but except you, a lots of us do not like steeds, nor interactions, and I`m not creating the server for only one man, I think you understand this As with the expansion flexibility, I`m aiming for a PVP server in the beginning, so it really isn`t an issue here.

So far I think that an 5017 classic server would be the optimal choice, but I`m eager to see what clients people like, and I`m sure so do you guys So just keep on voting, let`s see what comes out of this
Well ok then. I'm not just one person though if you look at your voting. 5165 was the top vote. Why did you even ask us if you weren't going to pay attention to it?
Old 04/25/2010, 00:48   #39

Received Thanks: 5,268
Quote:
Well ok then. I'm not just one person though if you look at your voting. 5165 was the top vote. Why did you even ask us if you weren't going to pay attention to it?
He is listening, he just thinks 5017 would be the optimal choice, not that he chose it already. He is still waiting for more votes in.
Old 04/25/2010, 01:04   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
He is listening, he just thinks 5017 would be the optimal choice, not that he chose it already. He is still waiting for more votes in.
We need a Dislike button.
I don't want it to seem like i'm crapping on you arco because I'm not- i'm just saying my opinion ... but.... that made no sense. I don't like how he created a poll for no reason. I'm not saying he's forced to do whatever we say, I'm just saying he shouldn't of made a poll if he wasn't going to take it seriously.
Old 04/25/2010, 01:12   #41

Quote:
We need a Dislike button.
I don't want it to seem like i'm crapping on you arco because I'm not- i'm just saying my opinion ... but.... that made no sense. I don't like how he created a poll for no reason. I'm not saying he's forced to do whatever we say, I'm just saying he shouldn't of made a poll if he wasn't going to take it seriously.
Let me attempt to spread this down in layman's terms for you...
This is a poll, meaning he can have his own personal choice along with everyone else that votes. His own personal choice is 5017, that doesn't mean that's what the project is going with, because he wants more input before starting a project...
Comprende?
Old 04/25/2010, 01:34   #42

Ohhh. Pf. I guess I took a **** on myself. Why 5017 though? Why do people like it so much? I just proved that Ninja could be taken out if you don't like it. I just think that the highest possible server should be made and if people don't like it then they can EASILY downgrade it.
Old 04/25/2010, 02:40   #43

Quote:
Ohhh. Pf. I guess I took a **** on myself. Why 5017 though? Why do people like it so much? I just proved that Ninja could be taken out if you don't like it. I just think that the highest possible server should be made and if people don't like it then they can EASILY downgrade it.
Many like 5017 mainly cause that's what everyone here started with, well nearly everyone. And also because people like the basic features it has.
Not any of the new ****. And why downgrade, when you can just not have them altogether.
Old 04/25/2010, 03:11   #44

4267 - no 2.0 bullshit :P
Make a classic one like the old old old co.
The hunting days.
Old 04/25/2010, 03:13   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Many like 5017 mainly cause that's what everyone here started with, well nearly everyone. And also because people like the basic features it has.
Not any of the new ****. And why downgrade, when you can just not have them altogether.
Well, I agree with the new stuff from 5200+. It just sucks. I like 5165 a lot though. What's so bad about 5165?

« 5165 Bugs | Help me fix error »