Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request for a source

Discussion on request for a source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up request for a source

Hey all
i'm requesting for a source client 5165 with some things i need
1:first and second reborn only
2:npc gives stuff +8 2 soc -7 for all chars
3:monsters gives 15 cps in inventory direct without cards
4:monsters in twin city not gives cps
5:leveling stops at 135 and last of it is 137
6:fix some bugs like :attacking on steed and archer when fly steed fly with him and all steed bugs
7:fix drpping locked items bug
8lvlng from 1 to 130 is very easy and from 130 to 135 is somewhat hard
9:guidl war gives 4 million cps
10:fix attack bug and guild war bug
11:the NPC called Stted breeder which plus steeds i need it
12:deathmatch arena
13:hard lvling phoenex
and some more cool things
pleaser i need this source
Thanks All
Old 04/12/2010, 17:54   #2

Try download te normal and look all releases.
I think there is what u need
Old 04/13/2010, 09:06   #3

I can't find my need in the relases
Old 04/13/2010, 14:22   #4

Received Thanks: 3,514
what he needs a source for a private server he can run and make tons of money from,, just check the guides and use search you'll find what you need
Old 04/14/2010, 05:31   #5

I have the same request as the OP. 'Cause I am not professional in making servers, I guess I need a fixed source that I can use directly.
Old 04/14/2010, 16:49   #6

No one need to help us
thx all
Old 04/15/2010, 04:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by medo_1792000 View Post
No one need to help us
thx all

Have you found the source you need, OP?
Old 04/15/2010, 09:49   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdzhahonjin View Post
I have the same request as the OP. 'Cause I am not professional in making servers, I guess I need a fixed source that I can use directly.
Being blunt here but... if you aren't capable of editing a few small things in an already publicly released server.. you have no business even trying to run one (if you aren't willing to put alot of time into learning)

No one expects or demands you to have uber programing skills right off the bat... but no one is going to make a source perfectly suited for what YOU want and then hand it over for free... if you really refuse to learn to do any coding and want a server, I'd suggest paying a good coder a few hundred bucks to whip you up something worth while (while avoiding the massive amount of scammers around)

I say a few hundred because that's really the least anyone would take for anything worth using... I mean really... if someone is just offering nothing... 20 bux... 50 bux or whatever then it's not worth it for someone to put more than a few hours into something (MAYBE a day or two depending on how dedicated the person is) and there is no way you will get anything worth paying for (or running as a public server) in that short of a time.

Even if you DID get a server, you would have no knowledge of how to change, fix or add things meaning it would fail within a very short while anyways.....

</rant>
Old 04/19/2010, 04:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Being blunt here but... if you aren't capable of editing a few small things in an already publicly released server.. you have no business even trying to run one (if you aren't willing to put alot of time into learning)

No one expects or demands you to have uber programing skills right off the bat... but no one is going to make a source perfectly suited for what YOU want and then hand it over for free... if you really refuse to learn to do any coding and want a server, I'd suggest paying a good coder a few hundred bucks to whip you up something worth while (while avoiding the massive amount of scammers around)

I say a few hundred because that's really the least anyone would take for anything worth using... I mean really... if someone is just offering nothing... 20 bux... 50 bux or whatever then it's not worth it for someone to put more than a few hours into something (MAYBE a day or two depending on how dedicated the person is) and there is no way you will get anything worth paying for (or running as a public server) in that short of a time.

Even if you DID get a server, you would have no knowledge of how to change, fix or add things meaning it would fail within a very short while anyways.....

</rant>
First of all, I agree with you on the point of running a server need skill of coding. And I am willing to learn coding. However, I am not sure how long will it cost me to learn, so currently I just wanna find some perfect source that I can use. Like you said, I am willing to pay for that, if necessary. But my request will be, I want a server just similar to Crazy CO.

Bump!!!