Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] 5165 status checker.

Discussion on [Request] 5165 status checker. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] 5165 status checker.

Before I get someone telling me to use the search, I would like to say that I've not just used the search, I've EXHAUSTED the search. I've found multiple threads with that common goal, but nothing has worked.
So I ask the people of E*Pvpers, can someone post a code for a 5165 status checker, and bare with me if it doesn't work? Thanks.
Old 04/13/2010, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 0

I've used this one for a couple of years now. It is very reliable and easy to configure.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[5165] server status checker
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i was wondering if any1 has a server status checker for Epic WebServer 2 add 2 my main co site so people can stop asking "is server on or off?" i have tried this but it faild <?php print"SERVER:HERE"; $ip = "IP:HERE"; $port = "9958"; if (! $sock = @fsockopen($ip, $port, $num, $error, 5)) echo '<B><FONT COLOR=red>Offline</b></FONT>'; else{
[Request] Status Checker
02/18/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Not sure if this would be possible, but might as well ask ^^ Do you think it would be possible to make a program where you could select one of the four servers, type in the name of a Character, then it would tell you if that character is online/offline? ^^ Similar to what you would get from viewing someone that is added to your in-game buddy list.
[Help]Status Checker!
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I have a problem with the status of my server, i execute CoMy.exe when the window finish loading says : Server Running on Ip: and my ip but in Blackout Gaming - Projects says my server is off? my firewall isnt connected and i dont know why the problem... who can help me?
[Request]User Status Checker
05/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Pretty much i was just wondering if someone could help me out with a Checker for Lotf Information wanted Users-online Accounts-created Characters-created If Yall can help me out i would greatly appreciate it
I need a status Checker!
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok this is kinda difficult but it can be done i need a status checker to tell how many people are online but the problem is our db is ini files not a mysql so if you could please help me that would be great! thanks, LeGend andreaco.tk