Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Moderators on this Forum

Discussion on [Discussion] Moderators on this Forum within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Moderators on this Forum

Since NewDawn is allowed to make a whining thread about moderators not doing what he wants, so will I.
Why can I not show what someone sent to me, without getting an infraction?
It's not like it was insulting anyone apart from maybe Me.
What Korvacs did is give him what he wants, why do you let him win?
To stop the wining, or simply because you think what I did is really bad?
If you think so, you should give lots of others infractions to NewDawn.
- He kept sending me private messages, when I politely asked him to stop spamming.
- He insulted me about 10 times in 1 message, and another 5 times in other messages.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 14:52   #2

I agree, some moderators are morons. and New Dawn..should be banned.. I have a feeling he is Decker..
Old 04/03/2010, 14:54   #3

You know, there`s an ignore function on this board.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 15:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis X View Post
Since NewDawn is allowed to make a whining thread about moderators not doing what he wants, so will I.
Why can I not show what someone sent to me, without getting an infraction?
It's not like it was insulting anyone apart from maybe Me.
What Korvacs did is give him what he wants, why do you let him win?
To stop the wining, or simply because you think what I did is really bad?
If you think so, you should give lots of others infractions to NewDawn.
- He kept sending me private messages, when I politely asked him to stop spamming.
- He insulted me about 10 times in 1 message, and another 5 times in other messages.
And did you report any of these things? Or PM me and ask me to look into it? No You didnt.

I delt with his complaints about anouther member (yourself) where you did break the rules.

If you had made a complaint then i would have looked into it, as it stands moderators do not have access to private messages for obvious reasons, so how can i moderate that for you?

Closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread