Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] how to create new packages

Discussion on [HELP] how to create new packages within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [HELP] how to create new packages

Hello friends of its elite pvpers alluda need to create new gift packs for server 5165
Thanks for the help I need your help

Old 04/02/2010, 02:17   #2

GG @ the QQ of a name.

What do you want in them?
Old 04/02/2010, 02:23   #3

I want +12 Weapons and other things that you can bring him in, just want to also help me to create packages if you can?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
¡Hacking Drop Packages!
11/08/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
Greetings Hero online players: Finally I can contribute something to our community, after couple of weeks of hard work i found a bug in Sother Plains, specifically with the leopards, It is about of sending to Hero's server, a series of packages of information which I obtained grinding and recording with the Wpe Pro. I modified slightly that packages to make the server believe that we do not receive anything, then we receive many times the same drop, in this case gold. When i discovered...
$10-$20 is Reduced of WOW Powerleveling packages now
05/14/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 19 Replies
Hello everybody:D we are greatly appreciate of your support , then we give our customers the biggest discount of wow powerleveling packages . it 's at a reduced price of $10-$20 , if you register on our site ,you will get at least 4% discount and even 5% or 6% discount and bonus . We hope that our service can make all of the customers satisfied. we believe that you'll make good impression on our handworking and honest. Best wishes to all of the customers, working successfully. ...
Florensia Packages
03/30/2010 - Florensia - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich würde gerne einen Florensia Server erstellen aber ich weis nicht wie man die Packages ausließt die der Server zum Client und der Client zum Server schickt. MFG Rennerdo30
Help packages asian
06/29/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How to install the Asian language pack that look good in Chinese letters as Yt2SF private servers? Please help Else if not here is your section movedlo ... Thank you And forgive the google translator is that I'm Spanish xD
Decrypting Packages
05/21/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
So i see you guys use WPE or some other sniffer. My question is.. How do you decrypt the packets?