Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

freeze login

Discussion on freeze login within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
freeze login

Okay i cant fix freezelogin and crashes to make lotf more stable (5017 lotf).
I tried do this:
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/177459-release-login-freeze.html
it makes error, then i tried this:
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/160798-release-fixed-frozen-login.html
I didnt understand anything of it, didnt see any release of that only a change for the whole database x.x
So i tried this
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/164182-release-no-more-login-frozening-my-way.html
and no more of them has worked, so if anybody could make them work or tell me how i can, thanks i appriciate that

<3333333333
Old 04/01/2010, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Those don't really make the lotf source more stable... what source anyway?
Old 04/01/2010, 21:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N¡ghtMare ?? WooT View Post
Okay i cant fix freezelogin and crashes to make lotf more stable (5017 lotf).
I think you should move on to the 5165 one since there isn't Login Freeze for that one. 5017 one is pretty outdated, but you could stick with it if you want. I searched around the forum and figured that the only way to fix the Login Freeze for 5017 is by converting to ini or re-coding the MySQL database system. Re-coding the MySQL database system could be a pain in the ****. But it's your decision, do whatever you want.
Old 04/01/2010, 21:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeSkittles View Post
I think you should move on to the 5165 one since there isn't Login Freeze for that one. 5017 one is pretty outdated, but you could stick with it if you want. I searched around the forum and figured that the only way to fix the Login Freeze for 5017 is by converting to ini or re-coding the MySQL database system. Re-coding the MySQL database system could be a pain in the ****. But it's your decision, do whatever you want.
actually the only reason it does have freezes is because some of the functions that they use may server no purpose at all.. also the saving every 5 seconds >< ik you want ranks to show up but still.. they can wait until they logout...

i had a 5017 server before... no lag... kept it on for over 3 or so days with no login freeze.. actually the only reason i turned it off because i had to test something new..
Old 04/01/2010, 21:17   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
actually the only reason it does have freezes is because some of the functions that they use may server no purpose at all.. also the saving every 5 seconds >< ik you want ranks to show up but still.. they can wait until they logout...

i had a 5017 server before... no lag... kept it on for over 3 or so days with no login freeze.. actually the only reason i turned it off because i had to test something new..
so you could help me with it? :S Im not that good with c# that i can recode a whole cs file
Old 04/02/2010, 01:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N¡ghtMare ?? WooT View Post
so you could help me with it? :S Im not that good with c# that i can recode a whole cs file
wat src u using >< i want

version, name, servername if possible << like ShadowCo source