Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV] Request for Advanced PHP?

Discussion on [ADV] Request for Advanced PHP? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADV] Request for Advanced PHP?

Hello dear EPVP people, and users..

I have a request, for Php in a website..

The Top Ranks page
How many chars online./Offline

Could Some 1 please be so cind to code this for 5165?
I nkow coding C# But my php skils are -100%....
really doesnt bother me so much, but now i see why its so usefull Xd..
( i know this might be hard code, and not wont to release, but please)

This almost sounds like begging..
*(it is)

haha, well let us hear what you phpers can do
Old 03/25/2010, 03:35   #2

not to be mean or rude but if you know C# as well as you are saying you can code asp.net ... or just include a C# file to do that like the epicwebserver
Old 03/25/2010, 03:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
not to be mean or rude but if you know C# as well as you are saying you can code asp.net ... or just include a C# file to do that like the epicwebserver
The Epic Webserver does not use asp .net.
It basically acts as the web server and listen for specific strings.
Old 03/25/2010, 07:41   #4

i dislike epic webserver...
and via app serv easier to make.. for me..
i dont ask for: u can make it by ... and ...
just looking for some 1 who wonna code it in php
Old 03/25/2010, 14:48   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
there is already a top players released that you could quite easily convert to work with lotf. For players online, what I do is I have the server itself update a new database I made with the number of players currently online.

The way I did that basically was in the main thread that does the character/mob/guards check I added a function that basically says, if the last update was over 30 sec ago and there is more than 0 players online, update the database with the number of players online. (I have another for if there ARE 0 players online but set to only do it every like 5 min.. no point updating that often if no one was online)

Then in the website just print out that section from the database (I'm HORRIBLE with php but it doesn't take very long to learn to do something as simple as printing out a value from a database. Just look it up on google and it won't take you tooooo long.

Good luck.
Old 03/25/2010, 17:34   #6

This is a flat-file therefor not one other server that is 5165+ has top ranks page only thing you can do is TRY and convert the accounts load/make into the mysql but you would have to make characters load from mysql to otherwise the character that has the acc username/pass would not load let-alone the speed

Mysql = 100x fast then the current saving cituation!
Old 03/25/2010, 19:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer[GM] View Post
This is a flat-file therefor not one other server that is 5165+ has top ranks page only thing you can do is TRY and convert the accounts load/make into the mysql but you would have to make characters load from mysql to otherwise the character that has the acc username/pass would not load let-alone the speed

lol you have no idea what your talking about..
Old 03/25/2010, 20:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer[GM] View Post

Right... well in that case you have a few options.

#1: Convert coemu to sql (I see no reason not to, I massively prefer sql)
#2: convert the script to flatfile (if you know what you are doing with the existing flatfile struct it shouldn't be too ahrd)
#3: make your own top player script: Better choice, shouldn't be too hard using the existing one as reference but if you don't know flatfile well enough to convert the existing script then chances are you don't know it well enough to create your own script lol.
Old 03/26/2010, 17:22   #9

Thats's a very good option but I thought 5095 = CoEmu was MySql >?
Old 03/26/2010, 21:16   #10

5095 coemu IS sql.. he's asking about 5165 though which is flatfile (unless you convert it)

When I said convert coemu I meant convert lotf :P