Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Need Stats.ini for my source

Discussion on [Help] Need Stats.ini for my source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Help] Need Stats.ini for my source

Hey guys,
Im bussy adding ninja to LOTF but my source have old Stats.ini without ninja stats. Could anyone post one for me?
Old 03/22/2010, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
what version of LOTF?
Old 03/22/2010, 22:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
what version of LOTF?
Obviously 5017 is he's adding ninja to it -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
char stats, and item stats
01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
hi all today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp..... some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl all hitted 1 person ................ a S dagger items drago set and AS i watched it.... he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits beamed arround like hell..
[Request]Black&White Source or other source for version 5065 or 5095
04/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
I need Source Black and White or from other server i wanna Start a server.. All who help me will got Pm or Gm on my server.. ________
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...
Stats help --------------> stats calculator!
02/02/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hi. Can anyone post here any site or program for calculating the stats so if u put points u see how much hp otp and all u have and where u can put what kind stuff u wear. THX
stats generator or stats calculator
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
For reborn classes is there calculator or stat generator, which will show what effect would happen if u put #s of attrubites in str,hp,mana, dex. Thx for help