Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about AnimeCo

Discussion on Question about AnimeCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Question about AnimeCo

So I'm not and never have been a big fan of AnimeCo but portions of my existing source are based on it (combination of sword, animeco and my own work)

I know at least a few people here had fixed the freezing problem with Animeco, i was wondering if any of them could point me in the right way cause it appears I'm experiencing something similar (on a much less common scale)

What causes it? Any suggestions on fixing?

Right now I'm leaning towards monsters(spawn/attack/drop) as when I removed mob spawns there was no freezing at all for a prolonged amount of time (like 30 min with a few ppl messing around)

Hardly a definitive test but it certainly indicated that was the problem.

Anyways: I'm gonna look into it myself tomorrow but having been coding nearly all day I really would appreciate some help.

Thanks,
P4N
Old 02/28/2010, 13:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Perhaps extend your test to a few hours to confirm its monster spawns. Then spawn 1 monster and see what it does?
Old 03/19/2010, 04:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
only 1 person replied 0.o
Old 03/19/2010, 08:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Perhaps extend your test to a few hours to confirm its monster spawns. Then spawn 1 monster and see what it does?
its not like that its very random! but its allways when a monster dies from playing with it a heck of a lot i beleive its monster.cs or the dmap.cs coz when it happens with me it was allways something on them lines.
but then again its so random it could be something to do with attack also and debug never picks up on anything.
Old 03/19/2010, 09:06   #5

try { } catch { }

everything.