Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Annoying-Bug-5165-Source]

Discussion on [Annoying-Bug-5165-Source] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Annoying-Bug-5165-Source]

I have this annoying bug I started getting back...When I make a new character they spawn with unlimited king rank and sometimes a sky rocket high attribute points like 10k+...I want to know how to fix this since I already put a fresh new LoadCharacter and CreateCharacter void and still the same **** lol...I tried everything everyone says but I don't want to start my server from new...If anyone is "kindly" enough to help me I'd appreciate it much! anyways I forgot one bug that I might not have now but idk...they also spawn with lvl 137/or their hp/mp bar says 3k+ health/mana....I know its with the character so plz help!
Old 02/24/2010, 22:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
I have this annoying bug I started getting back...When I make a new character they spawn with unlimited king rank and sometimes a sky rocket high attribute points like 10k+...I want to know how to fix this since I already put a fresh new LoadCharacter and CreateCharacter void and still the same **** lol...I tried everything everyone says but I don't want to start my server from new...If anyone is "kindly" enough to help me I'd appreciate it much! anyways I forgot one bug that I might not have now but idk...they also spawn with lvl 137/or their hp/mp bar says 3k+ health/mana....I know its with the character so plz help!
Always make sure You do /exit before exiting the server
Old 02/24/2010, 22:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
Always make sure You do /exit before exiting the server
always did and always will...but still got this damm annoyin bug >.> any other ways we can fix this?
Old 02/24/2010, 23:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
tried checking what your defaults are? i forgot this source doesnt use mysql but if it did itd be in there. try looking through your source. i dont use 5165 so i cant really help atm