Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Windows Form Application How To Save And Run As Application?

Discussion on C# Windows Form Application How To Save And Run As Application? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# Windows Form Application How To Save And Run As Application?

How can I save the project and run it as a exe and not .resx or whatever?
Old 02/18/2010, 06:21   #2

It never runs as a .resx, .resx is the extension for resources file(I think.. don't remember quite well) anyway just after compiling, go into bin/Debug and you will find it there..
Old 02/18/2010, 12:59   #3

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullable View Post
It never runs as a .resx, .resx is the extension for resources file(I think.. don't remember quite well) anyway just after compiling, go into bin/Debug and you will find it there..
.resx is a xml resources file.
Old 02/18/2010, 15:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullable View Post
When I saved it I only got 3 files and none of them was debug/bin folder.
Old 02/18/2010, 15:37   #5

You need to compile it as well, not just save it, press F6 or go to Build -> Build Solution

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# Windows Form Application Errors
02/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
When I open up a new project, even before I do anything I get these errors in Program.cs: Application.EnableVisualStyles(); Application.SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault(fal se); Application.Run(new Form1()); How can I fix these?
Mod Application Form [Zero]
11/29/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 13 Replies
Hi all, my name is Nate or as most of you might know me on forums mama020153 Before you start to read my application I would like to thank you all for spending some of your time on reading it regardless of whether you like it or not. Thanks. My Info: Email: [email protected] Age: 18 Why do i want to be a MOD? There are a few reason's i want to be a MOD of the Zero Online Privete Server Section. The first reason is that i am online everyday and can be there to help members and keep...
Application Form
09/19/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 12 Replies
Hello, i want to join e*PvP Moderators for this sections: Main Tutorials Off-Topics Diablo3
Application Form [CO2]
04/19/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies
e-mail: yahoo: [email protected] Msn: [email protected] ICQ: 402759003 Why do you want to be moderator? i want to help the comunity by cleaning the useless popst,spam, and other bad thing,i didn't seen a1 and dm so often in co2 section. How Much experience do you have with Co2? i've played this game since it came out in 2003-2004 i guess,i do have some experience with this game
Application form [CO2]
03/03/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 22 Replies
Email: [email protected] Age: 18 Why do you want to be moderator? Well, I enjoy helping out as many people as possible in the section. Produced some guides which seem to be appreciated aswell :) Also hoping to get back into coding :p How much experience do you have with CO2? I've played various servers for the last two and a half years and been succesful on all characters. I know the game inside out ;) Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take...