Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Communication bug on 5729 (Login <-> Game)

Discussion on Communication bug on 5729 (Login <-> Game) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Communication bug on 5729 (Login <-> Game)

Hello, long time no see,
I've been trying to work on an higher version this time, it's 5729. There's no much problem, I had to downgrade the source for a while due to a small problem which impacts on my server structure since I'm not using SRP6 (not yet, it's on todo list).

The problem is: when I send the login reply with Account, Hash, IP and Port for the transfer to the game server, the client replies with two MsgConnect packets:
1. MsgConnect with all the info, the problem is that it's coming back to the Login Server;
2. MsgConnect with blank info to the game server (so I'm not able to login);

I tried disconnecting the client from the Account Server right after it sends the MsgConnectEx, but then I just receive the blank packet on the game server, which makes impossible to login. The same server structure works on 5692 (except for the changes on Cast5 that might be done to that version).
It login, the packets are all good but my server structure (LoginServer, GameServer, WorldServer, AIServer) doesn't work because the game server wont receive the MsgConnect with the required info.

I tried to see trinity sources out there, but they're only one executable and then it works fine, they don't really help :/

Any clue on how to fix it?
Old 04/28/2019, 18:31   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You don't have to disconnect the client. It disconnects on its own.
Old 04/28/2019, 18:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You don't have to disconnect the client. It disconnects on its own.
It was just a try, to see if the correct packet would do it correctly.
But it still sends MsgConnect with the information back to the AccountServer and send a blank packet (MsgConnect too) to the 5816.

Edit: It was my mistake, not the game.

#RequestClose