Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What was the name of the daily quest NPC way back

Discussion on What was the name of the daily quest NPC way back within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What was the name of the daily quest NPC way back

I've been searching through an npcid.txt file but can't think for the life of me what she was called it was conquer 2.0 with the old maps and she stood not far from tg in tc does anybody remember please and thank you.

Also what was the issue with selling in market on NCOS?

Apparently it was Taoist Yun lmao thank **** for cached pages

Old 04/16/2019, 15:52   #2

NCOS source for me is Trash ! try to make ur own source customer ! u can start with COPSv6

Old 04/16/2019, 16:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
NCOS source for me is Trash ! try to make ur own source customer ! u can start with COPSv6
That doesn't even make sense.

Try make your own custom source but start with a not custom source? What?

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 18:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
That doesn't even make sense.

Try make your own custom source but start with a not custom source? What?

I need some of the drugs this guy is on. I can't wait to see some code related content he may post. Hopefully it isn't as useless as his thread replies.

Old 04/17/2019, 17:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TierTwelve View Post
I need some of the drugs this guy is on. I can't wait to see some code related content he may post. Hopefully it isn't as useless as his thread replies.
I do not give any unnecessary answers. I advise you to start with a clean source, and do it as you like it! Are you saying what source do you want to work on? maybe I can help you with the information
Old 04/18/2019, 03:41   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Quote:
I do not give any unnecessary answers. I advise you to start with a clean source, and do it as you like it! Are you saying what source do you want to work on? maybe I can help you with the information
What in ***'s name are you talking about? No, I'm extremely certain that's not what he was asking from you. Stop replying to random threads with off-topic ****.
Old 04/24/2019, 07:31   #7

Quote:
Do you even speak english?

« Good day members ! | Private Conquer '' unbanned ip '' »