Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Moblie

Discussion on Conquer Moblie within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Conquer Moblie

What about Conquer mobile ??
can i make a private server work on mobile andriod ??
if it possible plz tell men from where i can start ?

Old 04/12/2019, 02:12   #2

Yeah it's definitely possible, anything is possible if you believe. So basically all you do is go to runescape.com/conquermobileprivateserverfiles and then you just click "START SERVER" and then it's online and ready to go! #profit

Old 04/12/2019, 14:25   #3

i want make a game not play a game
Old 04/12/2019, 23:18   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Yes. Start by reverse engineering the client and having it target a private server rather than the official server. There's zero public knowledge (and I'm sure zero private knowledge) on the mobile clients. If you want it, you'll have to do it yourself. There's no follow up to this, besides "just do it". If you don't know how, then you're not fit for this type of problem. If you have no programming experience or don't know how to revere engineer assembly, then don't even try - give up and support a real server.

Old 04/13/2019, 00:36   #5

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Yes. Start by reverse engineering the client and having it target a private server rather than the official server. There's zero public knowledge (and I'm sure zero private knowledge) on the mobile clients. If you want it, you'll have to do it yourself. There's no follow up to this, besides "just do it". If you don't know how, then you're not fit for this type of problem. If you have no programming experience or don't know how to revere engineer assembly, then don't even try - give up and support a real server.
Actually I've seen the mobile version of the game be targeted many years ago.

-- To clarify, this is just enforcing the notion this 100% can be achieved to the OP. Google "reverse engineering" & start there, it's a long process but if you're dedicated and enjoy doing it then you'll be able to smash it -- eventually.
Old 04/13/2019, 00:51   #6

Quote:
At one point (at least 4 years ago) the mobile client was able to connect to the game servers for the desktop game, I know because I had employed someone to prepare libraries for OS X and he provided a "hack" to inject a dylib in the iOS mobile game to connect. The device had to have been jailbroken to allow such injections but it did work. Even then there was at least one difference between the two clients that I can remember and that was that the mobile client used an older authentication protocol for whatever reason (even though the game protocol was the same).

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Actually I've seen the mobile version of the game be targeted many years ago.

-- To clarify, this is just enforcing the notion this 100% can be achieved to the OP. Google "reverse engineering" & start there, it's a long process but if you're dedicated and enjoy doing it then you'll be able to smash it -- eventually.
Hmm, do you remember any other details about the people/server that targeted the mobile client?

I don't know much about the Android application but I imagine requiring people to jailbreak their phones is a bit much just to allow them to play the game. Would it really be worth it?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2019, 15:52   #7

I do not believe it would be worth it, the mobile version seems to have whales almost exclusively, who play because they invested in retail. Hacks/proxies on the other hand, that's a different discussion.
Old 04/13/2019, 17:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
I do not believe it would be worth it, the mobile version seems to have whales almost exclusively, who play because they invested in retail. Hacks/proxies on the other hand, that's a different discussion.
Also because the server will be rejected by the app store most likely and it would only ever work on Android for that reason.
Old 04/13/2019, 17:57   #9

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Also because the server will be rejected by the app store most likely and it would only ever work on Android for that reason.
You can always just distribute the APK. That's what a lot of apps do for their nightly builds.
Not that I'm encouraging this nonsense... I'm not. lol
Old 04/13/2019, 19:21   #10

I don't think the possibility of being on either Google Play or iTunes is even a remote thought in anyone's mind here. That is also a major issue, if users have to jailbreak/download and install a custom IPA/APK/what have you... Yeah, you will never get players. It's hard enough to get them on PC.
Old 04/13/2019, 20:36   #11

Quote:
You can always just distribute the APK. That's what a lot of apps do for their nightly builds.
Not that I'm encouraging this nonsense... I'm not. lol
That's what I'm saying this would essentially only work on Android.

Nobody does that with iphone because as soon as you jailbreak it then it loses all its value.

And the appstore will straight up reject it which means there will be no way to run it on iphone.

--

I mean really in this is not about the programming abilities of the person but rather political instead.
Old 04/14/2019, 06:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
That's what I'm saying this would essentially only work on Android.

Nobody does that with iphone because as soon as you jailbreak it then it loses all its value.

And the appstore will straight up reject it which means there will be no way to run it on iphone.

--

I mean really in this is not about the programming abilities of the person but rather political instead.
Pokego++ uses a direct install method (no experience w/ iphone modding) but you literally click dl, open the settings, allow the profile and bam you are good to go. Apple will revoke the certs from time to time, so it's more of a hassle than anything. But, jailbreak wouldn't be required.
Old 04/14/2019, 11:39   #13

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
Pokego++ uses a direct install method (no experience w/ iphone modding) but you literally click dl, open the settings, allow the profile and bam you are good to go. Apple will revoke the certs from time to time, so it's more of a hassle than anything. But, jailbreak wouldn't be required.
Yeap you hit the nail on the head.

Also you say people wouldn't do it - and I agree, but I'm going to a argue the point anyway.

I have no idea how many people play Conquer mobile but the point of people won't go through the hassle is entirely wrong - Look at game such as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, people go through the minimal effort for these games. A lot of them too.

The certificate method to install modified apps such as private server use is very simple and heavily used - *nobody* jailbreaks anymore.
Old 04/14/2019, 22:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Look at game such as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, people go through the minimal effort for these games. A lot of them too.
If mobile CO even had 1% of the Clash games' playerbase I would be very surprised.

Tags
conquer

« player face icon closer to the player | WarDrobe Remove »