Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]/[HELP]Simple reg page

Discussion on [REQUEST]/[HELP]Simple reg page within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]/[HELP]Simple reg page

I need help with a simple reg page all I want it to have is

Username:
Password:
Confrim Password:

But I cant code php that well yet no guides out-there are working could I have the text Red, BackGround Black and that it!
Old 02/16/2010, 02:58   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
source?
Old 02/19/2010, 02:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paralyzer2 View Post
I need help with a simple reg page all I want it to have is

Username:
Password:
Confrim Password:

But I cant code php that well yet no guides out-there are working could I have the text Red, BackGround Black and that it!
Here you go...

a few things you need to edit...

all should be simple to understand..

Code:
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbname = "coproj";
$dbuser = "root";
$dbpass = "1234";

this too

Code:
SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='$username'");
basically if your table is accounts change users to accounts if instead of username its accountid change the ones without ($) to accountid..

Code:
INSERT INTO users(username, password)
same there...

now if your hosting thing (say u using a dedicated server) has a mail port.. tell me and i can make it so people have to confirm through email before letting them login..

Code:
You have been successfully registered as new user! - Brought to you by Arco
dont change that..credits to arco.. because i said so..

ive used a few things from online..too damn lazy to do myself.. works though tested at my own domain ( not no ucoz site but a real .com site ) no i wont give u the site link lol...
Attached Files
File Type: rar register.rar (930 Bytes, 6 views)