Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Development Wiki

Discussion on Conquer Development Wiki within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Conquer Development Wiki

Introduction

This wiki replaces the . I will no longer be hosting the wiki on my web server or paying for the website domain. The new wiki is hosted on GitLab using . This means anyone can contribute without asking me for an account. If you want to be made a Git contributor (to approve your own merge requests), post your GitLab username and I'll add you. If you find anything in a weird format, let me know and I'll fix it (I wrote a tool to convert everything and haven't checked every page). Enjoy, and please contribute.

Thanks
6 Users

« Please a little help with this code | Conquer Development Wiki (conquer.wiki) »

Similar Threads
Conquer Development Wiki (conquer.wiki)
04/01/2019 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 22 Replies
I'll be decommissioning this wiki on April 20, 2019. Introduction This is a website I host for documenting the Conquer Online game client and servers. Anyone is free to add content to it. You may either post a contribution below, or ask me for an account on the site. I did ask for permission to post this here, in case anyone is wondering. Example If you'd like to contribute but don't wish to create an account, the wiki uses markdown as the syntax. I have attached two examples for...
Wiki: Bearbeitungen in der Wiki geöffnet!
11/27/2011 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
Liebe Spieler! Um euch die Benutzung der Wiki zu vereinfachen, haben wir heute die Bearbeitung für alle User geöffnet. Das heißt, ihr könnt nun die Wiki bearbeiten, ohne euch einen Account anzulegen - einfach nur auf "Bearbeiten" in der jeweiligen Seite klicken! Wir hoffen, dadurch wieder mehr User für die Wiki zu gewinnen und euch die Verwendung zu vereinfachen. :) Dazu sei aber noch gesagt: Wer glaubt, Unsinn treiben zu müssen, indem er Seiten verunstaltet oder falsche Informationen...