Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WarDrobe Remove

Discussion on WarDrobe Remove within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down WarDrobe Remove

Good day,

Does anyone know's how to remove the wardrobe feature ? Or someone know's how to disable opening the wardrobe when you double click to remove the garment ?

When you normally double click on the garment, the garment should pop in inventory without opening the wardrobe.

Can someone give me a hint in which cs document i have to search, or which line I have to search or someone can tell me if I have to look in the client or source or both ?

Please help, I am trying to disable this thing for a long time. If this help with require a payment please let me know !

Thank you very much !

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 23:52   #2

You know that piece of meat in your skull? It is called a brain, you should try activating it some times.

Old 04/15/2019, 13:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
You know that piece of meat in your skull? It is called a brain, you should try activating it some times.
What does this add to the conversation in any way? Constructive criticism is welcome, blatant insults that are technically spam are not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2019, 17:37   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
you know what this topic dosn't matter , but you can also activate it and think after spamming others

Old 04/15/2019, 17:50   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,493
He posts questions like this all the time and gets spoon fed, so I don't feel too bad about this. I mean, "Can someone give me a hint in which cs document i have to search, or which line I have to search" without telling us what source code he's using. Doesn't know anything about any of the systems in his source, even though he's been asking for years. That's a pretty high level of incompetence. I mean, who really needs a hint that clicking on an item invokes the item handler in the source...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 08:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujiku View Post
you know what this topic dosn't matter , but you can also activate it and think after spamming others
Can you correctly formulate your sentences?

« Conquer Moblie | Monster Lag »