Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What about having a Conquer server running on Linux or Mac?

Discussion on What about having a Conquer server running on Linux or Mac? within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/02/2019, 23:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Also, if your point is being cross platform, we have some sources that already are. I know for a fact that COPSv7 (7? The C++ one, 6 or 7) runs on OSX via Qt - so probably Linux as well.
Yes, COPS v7 should run on Linux and any CPU (I tested it on Intel, PowerPC and ARM back in the days).

I already ran COPS v6 on Linux too (using Mono), but it required some minor modifications.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 00:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Also, if your point is being cross platform, we have some sources that already are. I know for a fact that COPSv7 (7? The C++ one, 6 or 7) runs on OSX via Qt - so probably Linux as well.
Yeah, it is a point... Iím a Mac user, and I hope to never develop for Windows again. Being cross platform would be nice in case of need...

And the flexibility to have the server running in a few seconds on another machine is great too.

Tags
conquer, linux, mac, nodejs, server

« Conquer Development Wiki (conquer.wiki) | F2P in Conquer Online Private Servers »

Similar Threads
Conquer Server running on Linux(Ubuntu)
12/03/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
Hey Guys, im currently thinking about to start playing a bit with a ConquerServer. Im still wondering bout that no guides are available to run one under a unix based System. Is it possible to create a Conquer Server under Ubuntu and has maybe someone allready created a guide for ? greetings LeX
Conquer Online is having Mac version!!!
04/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Attention, Mac addicts! :bandit: We have some great news! The TQ team is proud to announce that Conquer Online is now coming to the Mac! This new Mac Beta version is scheduled for release around April, 2011. Soon, players on Mac will be able to do battle and quest in this epic world of Kung-Fu! Everyone will be able to join in the most exciting PvP battles, slay dangerous monsters, complete perilous tasks, and just have the most fun of your gaming life! ...
Tip - Running CO under Linux Or Mac
02/18/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
First off, I'm not going to give step by step instruction. You can visit Google for in depth how-to's on running Applications such as Wine, VMware Fusion, Or BootCamp. --------------------------------------- Options for Running CO under Linux: --------------------------------------- Google: Wine or VMware
Help on Running Conquer on Linux
03/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm using SuSE Linux 9.3 and currently using "gfsgl" to run conquer on my linux box. Id did run and initialized, it even patched but as it loadds the main window, it flags an error. The log looks like this: GFSGL 0.92.1 (White Doll)...