Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helix (Dev logs)

Discussion on Helix (Dev logs) within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helix (Dev logs)

Hi. so i'm new here , I've been working in a private conquer project that includes client and server heavily modifications. server based on client ver: 6585 with new user interface (GUI) to be mostly like custom classic server.
Basically with 4 main characters, Arena qualifier with custom Honor points store that includes rare items to help players, no battlepower, chi, jiang, bless etc. It's just like classic 1.0 but with new features and new gui.

I've done some of client edits in gui that brings classic soul in modern version.

Server is running in c# .NET Core 3.0 and MySQL 8.0 .

Server features as I've been set now:
  • Source base TQ 4267 database cq_actions, npcs , monsters ,etc.
  • Some of the basic CO features such as teams, guilds, buying, selling, leveling, etc. Still a work in progress classic quests from base tq database
  • New forging system with custom edit like (Compose only same minor and main types with none stones, no sockets it's from Blacksmith in market with spam meteors)
  • Arena Qualifier without Elitepk, team arena, teampk, skillteam, etc.

client features that I'm working on it:
  • NEW custom GUI with classic props (with Evilsystem copyrights)
  • Anti-alias / Multisampling (already in client version)
  • High resolution screen (already in client version)
  • and client version based features/fixes and enchantments.

In-game screenshots

On progress GUI

let's me see what others thinks

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2019, 07:26   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,457
Honestly, I'm uncertain. I see a lot of buzz words and a lot of talk without real support. For example, "just like classic 1.0" but then also adding "but with new features". Then, it's not like classic 1.0, it just doesn't have pay-to-win mechanics (which 1.0 totally had through ). I also see "heavy modifications", but you're not really showing us that - you're showing us a nice looking UI... but admittedly what every other server is doing these days. I'm not sure what "source base TQ 4267 database" means. I guess what I'm saying is, I'd really like to see people using their own words to describe their server, not everyone else's garbage buzz words. For once in a really long time, I'd like to see people not describing their server by "classic 1.0". If you're going to make a thread about your server, then I'd want to hear about what makes your server unique and not what brings it up to par with the other servers using other servers' terminology. And if this is a dev log, I'd also be much more interested with the dev behind all the talk. Because right now, it's a lot of talk. It's hard to imagine what you're imagining without some good descriptions or code context behind it. Hopefully I'm making sense here and not coming across as just another *******.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2019, 17:42   #3

Looks interesting. GUI is nice. Hope the rest pulls through.
Old 03/14/2019, 18:15   #4

Looks nice

Old 03/14/2019, 21:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
"just like classic 1.0" but then also adding "but with new features". Then, it's not like classic 1.0
about that i'm just mean base in classic with modern features like arena, quests, forging .
not meaning it's pure classic 1.0 just the base i'm working on.

Arena qualifier (finished in-game GUI ) .

Old 03/15/2019, 14:17   #6

Where did you get this interface?
Old 03/15/2019, 19:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57bob57 View Post
Where did you get this interface?
Base GUI ( RPG & MMO 5) credits goes to Evil System .

« Problem with ddos attacks | 5530 commands. »