Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with ddos attacks

Discussion on Problem with ddos attacks within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with ddos attacks

Hi members of Elitepvpers, I ve been having problems with ddos attacks on my server lately, I tried some options but they are not working

I need suggestions, to avoid ddos attacks, I'm grateful if anyone can help me

Old 03/14/2019, 04:44   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect0 View Post
Hi members of Elitepvpers, I ve been having problems with ddos attacks on my server lately, I tried some options but they are not working

I need suggestions, to avoid ddos attacks, I'm grateful if anyone can help me
Which server is this? Who do you currently host with? What are your current safe guards? Is it against the website or the server as a whole? What does it impact? Details.

Old 03/22/2019, 16:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
Are you one of those servers that advertises by messaging players on another server? That could be one of the main causes of your problems. There's many factors to take into consideration, as Spirited mentioned. Is your website hosted off of the same server as your source?

« Help please | Santa Clause look face ID »