Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone help me?

Discussion on Can someone help me? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Can someone help me?

Hey I was wondering if someone can help with my problem. I play crazyCO and I have played about 4 more pservers and I have the same problem. When I run the play.exe it goes to standard def, or high def. I start it on standard def, then it goes to that little loading screen I think it is autopatch thing but it's not pathing it just loads ( if you play crazyco it is a Halloween witch picture that's orange and black). Ok so it's loading...then right after that thing disappears a error report box pops up. Then it shows or reads Conquer.exE has encountered a problem and needs to close sorry for the incovineNce (sorry for the bad spelling) and that's all it says. I can only open conquer once and that's when I turn it on (my computer) and open the client(conquer client) first, but I am tired of rebooting my comp to play conquer and I need some help to solve this if you need me to clarify something you don't understand leave a comment. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Operating System: Windows XP sp2
Antivirus: PCtools
Firewall: Using PCtools
Architecture: 32bit(I tried to run it on 16bit but the same thing pops up)
Old 02/13/2010, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Give us some information about your system;
Operating System: (windows vista, windows 7, windows xp, windows 2k, etc)
Antivirus:
Firewall:
Architecture: 64/32 bit

Then we might be able to help you out.

Tags
conquer online, conquer.exe, crazyco, problem