Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Gaurd??

Discussion on Conquer Gaurd?? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Gaurd??

on the OLDCODB file ive been changeing monster names client side and server side so the hp bar shows but the with the gaurd it seems hopeless anyone care to have an idea how this works?
Old 02/13/2010, 06:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalConquer View Post
on the OLDCODB file ive been changeing monster names client side and server side so the hp bar shows but the with the gaurd it seems hopeless anyone care to have an idea how this works?
Guard1 / Guard2

If that doesn't work, wrong Mob ID or some other ID is off.
Old 02/13/2010, 06:06   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Guard1 / Guard2

If that doesn't work, wrong Mob ID or some other ID is off.
Might it possibly be the level?
Cause that messes the health bar up sometimes.
Old 02/13/2010, 15:49   #4

If people dont understand what i mean this is what ive got.

OK OK Problem solved if anyone elce wants to know how to show hp bar when they change mobinfo.txt names ( server side ) and ( client side << needed to show hp bar after name change )

do this...

use this as a guide line below...

ID Name type Mesh level MaxHP Defense MDef Matk MinAtk MaxAtk DmgRedTime Dodge AtkType Gives AtkDist MinSilver MaxSilver MoveSpeed SpawnSpeed LevDifDmg
18 BanditL33 1 601 33 1634 0 0 0 86 94 1 75 2 True 3 30 300 1000 12 True

MAGIC MONSTERS <>THERE DIFFERANT LIKE THIS<>
ID Name type Mesh level MaxHP Defense MDef Matk MinAtk MaxAtk DmgRedTime Dodge AtkType Gives AtkDist MinSilver MaxSilver MoveSpeed SpawnSpeed LevDifDmg
18 BanditL33 1 601 33 1634 0 0 0 86 94 1 75 2 True 3 30 300 1000 12 True

looks messy copy and paste it onto a notepad and it will show correctly just make sure every space / tab movement goes correctly with the word above :P

Also...

Client side go to the ini folder there will be monstar.dat you need a dat decrypter i found one on elitepvpers around so just use search.

and just use the find tool and make sure the name is correctly enterd on both and the HP and it should work BUT i also found you cant have long names idk how many characters exactly but i know once i changed it from EuroCoProtection To EuroCo1 it worked but i renamed pheasants to " LittleShits" and that works so as long as its not stupidly long it seems to work.