Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PKTournament Command NewsestCOServer Crash

Discussion on PKTournament Command NewsestCOServer Crash within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PKTournament Command NewsestCOServer Crash

Hello
I went by korvacs code for pktournament, and everytime I type the command to start the tournamament, the NewestCOServer crashes.
Any idea how to fix this problem?
Old 02/11/2010, 21:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Discuss it in the thread, theres no need for anouther thread.

Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PKTournament
02/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
Well I'm tweaking around with my released pktournament and here's the problem I'm coming across. public static void WaitForClass() { PKTournament.Stage = PKTournamentStage.Fighting; uint Tick = (uint)Environment.TickCount; Character Winner = null; while (true) { Winner = null; int InMapAlive = 0;
[Help] PkTournament
02/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok, I got 2 problems. I got the command to start the tournament so... 1.) When I start the pktournament and get teleported there, when it starts, me any the players get teleported back and we all win. 2.) After i've done the tournament once and do it again, I type the command to start it, and I get teleported there, and as soon as I get there, it teleports me back. How can I fix these two problems?
[Help] PkTournament
07/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone help me about the PKTournament on PazeCO source. I cant start the PKTournament but when i want to end it by typing the command @PKTournamentEnd its working fine. Is there something about it. Someone can help me pls? Thanks.