Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coder needed

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coder needed

Hello ,
We are looking for a professional coder who has got a very good experience with C++ and anti hack systems for Conquer Private servers
Our game is updated till epic pirate patch so your DLL will need to support till that patch

If you are skilled/experienced enough and able to do the job , send me a private message with your contact info (Facebook/discord/Skype/whats app).
I will contact you then we will discuss more details about what you are going to do and payment

Old 10/17/2018, 22:44   #2
You're the one who died

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,364
For paid requests please check out the

Closed Thread

Tags
anti hack, coder, conquer, private servers hack

« [request]hellmouthco source 5355 | Screen Resolution »

Similar Threads
"Pwnz0r coder needed for Best online server"
06/28/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey,I got the source and i got the codes i just need some one to put the codes in teh source ROFL,Easy for ya hard for meh so please can i count on some one? I just want some one to add scripts into it i have the scripts and in the same time tell meh how can i setup it on navicat and shit like tht XD Add meh on msn: [email protected] its a 5095 btw "How can i delete ma old post :O"
Good C# Coder Needed, Very Good Indeed
12/09/2008 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey, Like the title says, I need a very good C# coder, I will get the version they have if needed. Other then that, I need someone to teach me to code. I used to try but have failed so i am wondering if anyone is willing to add me on msn sometime and just teach me when ever we both have time. If You Will, Just PM me and i will give u my email address, as this is a friends acc and not my email assigned. As you can see. I am not a leecher. Just wanting to learn to code. I have tried to...
guys CODER NEEDED I KNOW HOW TO FIX
03/19/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
alright guys heres the deal i had a long talk with a computer teacher i got today and we aggree that there is an easy fix i wont tell u wat it is so they cant patch it just need a coader to messege me