Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drop loto

Discussion on Drop loto within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drop loto

Hello everyone,

Firstly, sorry if e were already subject to the Treaty.

So I use the spring 5165, and the lottery has a drop abuse (full item super, elite dual ...).
So I want to know how to reduce the rate drop.
I were in npcdialogs.cs / LadyLuck / Success and luck, it was about 99, I did like that:

But nothing changes, then I presume that to reduce the drop must be otherwise
thank you for your support and sorry for my bad English.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop´s von der Sensi Truhe mit Doppel drop chance beeinflussbar?
12/28/2009 - Metin2 - 11 Replies
Allso ich hatte eine kleine diskusion mit meinem "Spielpartner". Er möchte do gerne Noch ein Giftschwert haben und meinte das er die Sensenmann Truhe öffnen möchte, weil er ja Doppel drop chance aus dem 90ger Metin bekommen habe... Ich hab dem nätürlich erklärt das es totaler unsinn ist, doch nun bin ich mir selber nicht mehr ganz sicher. Ist es wirklich möglich mit dem zusatz Item (egal aus dem Item-Shop oder gedropt) Doppel drop chance, die Rate zu erhöhe was "Gutes" Wie 75ger Waffen raus...
Can Anyone Help me to increase the money drop and CPs drop for CoV2 source??
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Firstly i would like to thanks CoV2 and ahmedandkhalid for the source if it happen you all read.But now I do have 1 problem. How can I increase the gold drop rate and the Cpsbag amount drop????
[help] loto limit 10 times for tq binaries
03/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
anyone can help-me a limit loto 10 times for day in tq binaries! plz help me!
Perfect loto winnings
01/07/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
I decided to post some of my beautiful screeny with loto winings in 2009. U have some timing posted there. Even if isnt mine, i posted something beautiful in i.jpg screenshoted earlier in 2008. If u wanna see the loto times winnings and socketing coord screenshots read my other posts related to these. I posted this here bcs i was happy when I won them, and now I'm not bcs noone need them. Merchant life is so boring. ROFL Have fun CO players.
ScriptVessel pickup 1 drop, Drop instantly....
01/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ScriptVessel pickup 1 drop, Drop instantly.... Then dosnt pickup anymore items for ages.... How to make it Drop after inventory full like old CoPartner? anyone??