Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]register page bad

Discussion on [Question]register page bad within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]register page bad

recently i did an register page and it fails.. i mean it says acc created succesfully and it make Account.usr in C:/OldCODB/Users/ 1st i start the souce i create acc and i play conquer.exe i put acc and pwd and it says acc/pwd invalid need help maybe put an good site
Old 02/08/2010, 15:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
passwords needs to be 8 letter long sadly atm idk how to fix it :/ but if u make an account with the server useing /newacc username password it doesnt matter it makes no sence to me but just remember on your website to tell them to put 8 characters long only or put a restriction on the code so they cant complain
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Register Page ?
12/12/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi any one can help me with my register page ? i dont now it and i dont now how i can make accounts manuel :( icq: 402251110
register page by Zeko,a question
07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello!i've seen in zeko's register page that you can link the download pages and all but i have no web coding experience,and i want to know how to add download page link and also the "HOT EVENT" so i can modify it http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/425207-release-100-5165-register-page-w orking.html this is the page,if you can help me please post here or add my msn or Yahoo!Messenger ID Thanks!
[Question] how to make 5065 binary register page?
05/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i wanna know on how to make 5065 binary register page
[QUESTION]Making PhP working with MySQL, so i can make register page?
11/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Title says all. How do i make PhP Scripts work with MySQL, so i can make a register page. Im totally noob at PhP. Only read some things for it on the net lol. Any mod, close this thread when i have got answers.
[question]register page
06/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
wat ports do u forward so others can see it