Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Damage issues

Discussion on 5165 Damage issues within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 5165 Damage issues

Okay, this is odd. Somehow my lvl 100 naked ninja one hits my 2nd rb PM with over 17k hp, yet... he does only 52 damage. WTF. How can i change this damage? Thanks in advance!
Old 02/06/2010, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
did you use items thats has above -7 dmg
?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HUGE PROBLEM] 5165 archer bow damage bug
04/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
hey guys :x i have a big problem... i have a 5165 conquer server, and i found a huge bug x_X the archer's bow have a bug that makes them kill every player with 1 shot o_o they cause a huge damage.... can someone helpme fix this?
5165 Damage Calculation
03/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Fixes around the forum are useless and no where near good enough if you want to make a server public. Someone should go ahead and fix it then release their code. Get some thanks and make everyone happy. I wont because I can't, I would if i could. ^^
5165 Client Issues
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Now that I have FINALY fixed the 1,000,000 errors I got before being able to start the server, I'm having trouble with the client now. I'm running windows 7 and used Korvacs guide to successfully start the game server. I am able to make an account and when I try to log, in the blue bar fills up then the client closes. What can the problem possibly be this time?
Simple Handle Damage for 5165
01/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Sry with my english, Here it is simple method for handle damage for 5165 source, couse i hve trouble with damage, all player can hit by 1. go to Character.cs after TakeAttack method i create new method, like this : public void ExtraDefence(ushort pDef) { pDef = (ushort)(this.Level * 100);//<-----put every value u need if (this.Reborns == 1) { pDef = (ushort)(pDef + ((pDef * 30) / 100));
[Help]How to change damage 5165
01/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 98 Replies
Hey i was wondering how i can change the damage on normal hit's and on TwoFoldBlade's and fb/ss hurc ect.... I want to make it too where everyone will hit like 2-4k on each other so it will be based on skill's I'm using source 5165 Thanks guy's