Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquer 1,2,3 private server

Discussion on Qonquer 1,2,3 private server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Qonquer 1,2,3 private server

Hi someone have the source of qonquer private server or more?

Please and Thanks..
Old 07/05/2018, 08:58   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
No. It hasn't existed in a decade and it was private. What is wrong with these people who think wildly successful server owners are going to give out their years of work to some nobody with no programming knowledge because they demanded it? That's just not how it works.
Old 07/05/2018, 11:57   #3

This is true how are gived u source qonquer !! for me is best server on the world ! qonquer and anyone no give this source so ... don't spam messege about source and go to work on your own source
Old 07/05/2018, 15:03   #4

That is general for all of you .

Why are you afraid someone if gets the source why are you so envious?
Just make your own server and do not bother me.

So many do not patronize.

Spirited are you the owner or whats wrong with you ??? Why so envy why so much fire and hate ?? (if you cant help just shut up)

Because im the King i will get Qonquer Source @. Thats why.

STOP bother me for now.

To the other people if you have any informations to help me just pm me

Thanks
Old 07/05/2018, 17:54   #5

Received Thanks: 3,458
Welp, I think I should've closed the thread when the first report came in...
Quote:
Requests for completed code (demands for code) are prohibited.
This escalated way more than it was supposed to be.
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting to Qonquer, CO Private Server
05/06/2021 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 66 Replies
Private Note: Had a Fight with their Stupid New owner. The New Owner of Qonquer is a F***TARD. They now Profit from their Players. They Deny it, But its very Clear. They sell CPs for real money, And call it Donation rewards. Load of BS. --------------------------- NEWS UPDATE*** Qonquer Sucks has been Released! The official Qonquer Sucks website is back, and with a New theme! www.Qonquer-Sucks.com
Qonquer Online... #1 Private Server!
05/25/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 42 Replies
Click the banner to visit our site :) http://qonquer.com/images/linkus/1.png VERSION Here i will list a few facts that people may already know about Qonquer online.. putting these facts aside you're much better to checkout our site to see just how serious we're and how progressed we're compared to all the other 'Nab Binary' servers, there are very few stable self written sources now 'Worthy servers' you could say, Qonquer and AcidCO are the only ones that spring to mind.. We were the...
Qonquer Private Server Hacks/Itemtypes/Etc. [REQUEST]
10/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, Qonquer, Works on 5121 patch. Can someone post here all working hacks/itemtypes what works on qonquer3 Thanx you all!
Qonquer vs epvp server x.x?
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
found this when browsing Qonquer forums :bandit: original posted by Qonquer ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----- Someone who lives in the same house as me (but isn't involved with this project) keeps getting crap aimed at him about Qonquer from Stu (UltimateHaker). This was a recent one he said to him. How About Danny Go Jump Of A Cliff and take Qonquer (steve) with you Amazing isn't it? At least we know that...
Server.Dat Qonquer+all other servers
01/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
All i have to say is Read the "Read Me 1st.txt" un less you know what to do