Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEV]/duel

Discussion on [DEV]/duel within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/07/2010, 12:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
No, I mean, the client won't send the item buy packet until he has more than item's cost...
Old 02/07/2010, 12:57   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Well this is turning into a real troublesome peice of code aint it.
Old 02/07/2010, 15:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Well this is turning into a real troublesome peice of code aint it.
Indeed
Old 02/08/2010, 16:27   #19

I think good npc??? i like npc coding!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak!
09/21/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Well as the title says i am selling my account for U.S money if anyone is interested pm offers.....BTW account is basically clean!
duel wep hack
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have question...is there any working duel wep hack...i realy need one :)
L2 OOG Duel Boxing?
03/02/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Currently im using the OOG method Rukis suggested on an Official server and all is well: (note: look up member Rukis for method if your not sure what im talking about) anyways, to all the experienced people out there, I was curious to know how many people duel box on ONE PC. I always figured duel boxing on one PC was a guaranteed way to get the ban hammer because it would result in 2 characters logged on with an identical IP, game over for sure. However, i've noticed a lot of 6-8 bot...
Gunz The Duel
06/08/2006 - Main - 7 Replies
Also ich hab mal mein erstes Video von Gunz The duel gemacht: -falls des wo anders hingehört dann bitte ich um entschuldigung -bitte gebt euren kommentar ab und vieleicht auch tipps wie ich es besser machen kann http://rapidshare.de/files/22266107/Die_Se...teil _1.wmv.html mein video
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...