Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fly-

Discussion on Fly- within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fly-

alrite, i'am not home at the moment so i want to ask this question, to see if anyone can tell me about it till i get home. on the 5165 Source, the Flying skill for archers aint coded well i havent checked the source on that part yet. but when you are currently flying anyone can FB/SS/Fatal strike and iam sure other skills also just havent checked all of them, Anyone had any problem with this ?
Old 03/23/2010, 04:00   #2

I've got similar probs. But for some reason my fly just stopped working. Before I can fly but now I can't. Most or all XP skills are fail too. I replaced skill.cs and now I'm thinking it might be something that needs to change in character.cs. Must have to do with skilluse and effect?
Old 03/23/2010, 04:30   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you are still being able to be hit by certain skills while flying you just need to write an exception in the attack code.

Go to where your skills are handled (such as those for fb/ss/whatever) and say if the attacked client is flying return. That way it stops the attack code before any damage is done and only does it while they are flying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 12:20   #4

Find your skillcode for fb/ss what ever and make it (if fly, skill fail)