Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make 5095 or 5165 co private server(Help)

Discussion on How to make 5095 or 5165 co private server(Help) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to make 5095 or 5165 co private server(Help)

I need help about how to create conquer online 5095 or 5165 conquer private server. And i need help how to make page where you can make acc,chat box etc. I need links of what do i need to download to do all that and if u have any video that is about this,please tell me. Also i need translated files for 5095 or 5165/fully translated if its possible. Then i need help about making NPCs and edits,how to make mobs to drop higher amount of money... NPCs where you can change money for cps.... etc. Coding... Thanks!
Old 02/02/2010, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
sounds like you are talking about binaries seeing as you are bringing up translated files.

We don't really support binaries here on epvp (and posting the actual files for the server gets you banned as they are warez) so you're probably out of luck.

If you want though, CoEmu is a fairly good 5095 source (needs to have stuff added to it though so don't expect a single click and play server) and Lotf is an.... ok 5165 source (it has loads of features but sooo many bugs)

If you need guides, there are plenty posted here on how to setup alot of what you are talking about.

Note: try to learn to do these things yourself (there are guides here to help you along) because if you just get a bunch of copy/paste releases for your server, you will have no idea what you are doing and in the long run not be able to fix your own server. That plus no one likes people who just beg for finished features.

That being said there are a number of good, introductory programing guides posted on epvp, both for conquer servers in specific and for more general C# programing. I'd suggest taking a look at them, they can be very helpful.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2010, 23:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
sounds like you are talking about binaries seeing as you are bringing up translated files.

We don't really support binaries here on epvp (and posting the actual files for the server gets you banned as they are warez) so you're probably out of luck.

If you want though, CoEmu is a fairly good 5095 source (needs to have stuff added to it though so don't expect a single click and play server) and Lotf is an.... ok 5165 source (it has loads of features but sooo many bugs)

If you need guides, there are plenty posted here on how to setup alot of what you are talking about.

Note: try to learn to do these things yourself (there are guides here to help you along) because if you just get a bunch of copy/paste releases for your server, you will have no idea what you are doing and in the long run not be able to fix your own server. That plus no one likes people who just beg for finished features.

That being said there are a number of good, introductory programing guides posted on epvp, both for conquer servers in specific and for more general C# programing. I'd suggest taking a look at them, they can be very helpful.
If there aren`t anything about binaries,help me then with CoEmu,starting with the first thing i need to do and finishing with the last thing i need to do. Doesnt matter if its 5095 or 5165 it same for me(both are good) you can PM me you msn or yahoo id so you can help me easier. Thank you!
Old 02/02/2010, 23:16   #4

I've posted a ridiculous amount of release, advice, guides and general help for CoEmu... I do not do personalized babysitting when it comes to programming or setting up a source though.

Go to the release section, go to the original release thread for CoEmu2 and follow the guide to set it up. After that, find things you want to add to the source (start simple!) and search the forum/try things yourself. Before you know it you will be able to know what you are doing.

Note: I do have some guides for CoEmu/CoFuture in my siggy, you may want to check those out at some point.
Old 02/02/2010, 23:33   #5

Its everything good,helpful but the problem is that i dont know where to put all those things... thats why i needed your mail.
Old 02/02/2010, 23:36   #6

I don't think there is a guide out there for making binaries.
I may have seen one on youtube before, I could find it but I don't know if i'm allowed to post the site on here.
Just go to youtube and search, "how to make conquer server 5095".

There is a guide to making a 5165 server in guides and releases section.
It is the stickied one.
Old 02/02/2010, 23:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedex View Post
I don't think there is a guide out there for making binaries.
I may have seen one on youtube before, I could find it but I don't know if i'm allowed to post the site on here.
Just go to youtube and search, "how to make conquer server 5095".

There is a guide to making a 5165 server in guides and releases section.
It is the stickied one.
So is there guide for no binaries?
Old 02/03/2010, 00:15   #8

I am pretty sure there is one for making a 5065 server but I don't think there is one for making a 5095.

But anyways, good luck!
Old 02/03/2010, 00:23   #9

He said no binaries, by which I assume he means non binaries (as in an actual source)

Again, there are guides but for reference.

Anything to do with Npcs is under Handlers>NpcTalk.cs
Commands (gm/player commands) are under Handlers>Chat.cs

Most guides have some sort of information about where information goes. Again, I'd suggest downloading the source and looking through it (using C# which can be downloaded off microsofts website.) That plus reading guides will be the fastest way to learn.
Old 02/03/2010, 05:05   #10

msg me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2010, 23:54   #11

Requesting to close this thread, there is already a guide located here;
Closed Thread