Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Adding New Skill V5165

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Adding New Skill V5165

I just want to ask on how to add new skill in 5165 source (NCOS). here's what I did.
1. I add the data first in the MagicType.txt in Database.
2. ID's in the source (SkillAdder, Character).
3. Client's MagicType.dat and ICons

Yet still not working. What would be the problem of this?
Hope someone can guide me up.
Thanks.

Old 03/13/2018, 06:43   #2

*** source?

Old 03/13/2018, 06:43   #3

Rikardo
Old 03/13/2018, 23:55   #4

ill tell u the whole solution if I can tv you deleting that source. u know it is ****. ive told u this before. it's like buying a duct-taped ugly 1 door dog ****** on bird **** on lambo that will break if it goes over 1mph vs a normal car

Old 03/14/2018, 01:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
ill tell u the whole solution if I can tv you deleting that source. u know it is ****. ive told u this before. it's like buying a duct-taped ugly 1 door dog ****** on bird **** on lambo that will break if it goes over 1mph vs a normal car
I feel you man. Hahaha. If you hate this source and you call it sh*ty,
That's why most of developers here hates this source, because they can't make it best(I don't know what's there problem of this on why they can't make it best). But me, hah, I will, I will change this source from so called f**ck, ******,to be the best!

"Every success start at failure".

Have a nice day.. hope you will get this lesson that I teach you.
Old 03/14/2018, 02:34   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
That's why most of developers here hates this source, because they can't make it best(I don't know what's there problem of this on why they can't make it best). But me, hah, I will, I will change this source from so called f**ck, ******,to be the best!

You can't polish a **** with another ****... If you're going to end up rewriting the entire source, then you best know what makes your source incorrect and inefficient (which you don't) and you should create a starting point that's approachable and realistic. Starting with some motivational quote and saying "I'm going to make this the best source" is nonsense. You know it's garbage and you don't care - don't pretend like you're going to turn that source around. If you cared, you'd have made far more effort in the 12 years you've been here.
Old 03/14/2018, 03:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post

You ask too much you should learn first everyone newbie come coding like he born on it .. a lot of pepole already helped you out so!
Old 03/14/2018, 05:02   #8

#request closed

Too much words that is not in the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaistheboss View Post
You ask too much you should learn first everyone newbie come coding like he born on it .. a lot of pepole already helped you out so!
Yeah thanks for that but not @Nought
Old 03/15/2018, 16:14   #9
You're the one who died

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 3,370
I really don't understand why you guys can't just help out without calling everything "****", holy moly

#closed, as requested by op

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread