Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Full Screen Size !?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow About Full Screen Size !?

Hello anyone can give me direction how can make full screen size on old client!?
No need code or some like this need only direction about how can edit need make me !

Old 02/12/2018, 05:41   #2

Here is a step by a step guide :

1.Search for the constant 1024 or 400 in hex

2.Look around in the values for something that looks like it could be it (in example look
for the other constant which is 768 or 300 in hex).

3.Change both the values to your max resolution.(ex.1920,1080)

Congratulations you have changed the client resolution using basic reverse engineering.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2018, 15:31   #3

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
Here is a step by a step guide :

1.Search for the constant 1024 or 400 in hex

2.Look around in the values for something that looks like it could be it (in example look
for the other constant which is 768 or 300 in hex).

3.Change both the values to your max resolution.(ex.1920,1080)

Congratulations you have changed the client resolution using basic reverse engineering.

I've been doing the same thing last night, this is my result so far... any help would be appreciated aswell..

Edit: Spent 3 hours trying to figure it out today already... so..

I'd pay for someone connecting via TeamViewer and patching that / explaining a few things along. I've been watching a few videos from tuts4you but I'm still not entirely sure what I'm even looking for.

Viewdistance is 18, searching for constants of 18 returns way too much to trial and error considering this might not even be related to that number.

Tried to change the values that are near "CxxFrameHandler" (which I later found out has something to do with stackframes and not the viewport, oh well) and calls to other conquer libs for rendering bitmaps, that's as far as my logic got me "Should be near something that renders something"
Old 02/13/2018, 21:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post

I've been doing the same thing last night, this is my result so far... any help would be appreciated aswell..

Edit: Spent 3 hours trying to figure it out today already... so..

I'd pay for someone connecting via TeamViewer and patching that / explaining a few things along. I've been watching a few videos from tuts4you but I'm still not entirely sure what I'm even looking for.

Viewdistance is 18, searching for constants of 18 returns way too much to trial and error considering this might not even be related to that number.

Tried to change the values that are near "CxxFrameHandler" (which I later found out has something to do with stackframes and not the viewport, oh well) and calls to other conquer libs for rendering bitmaps, that's as far as my logic got me "Should be near something that renders something"
The thing is the client doesn't render the full 1024x768 resolution , I've spent a lot of time working on this myself and once I placed that as a possibility I found it right it away so good luck.

Old 02/14/2018, 17:21   #5

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
The thing is the client doesn't render the full 1024x768 resolution , I've spent a lot of time working on this myself and once I placed that as a possibility I found it right it away so good luck.
Got someone special to do it for me on teamviewer, my error was looking in the conquer module and not in the others... *Hint, hint for OP*
Old 02/14/2018, 17:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Got someone special to do it for me on teamviewer, my error was looking in the conquer module and not in the others... *Hint, hint for OP*
it's definitely doable in the conquer module.

Thanks
1 User

« [Proof of Concept] Serverless Co2 | Luching Pserver Soon »