Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP] loader editing

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Question [HELP] loader editing

The loader I am using opens a website called freedom-gaming.co
whenever I start it or close it ..
I used OEM.INI to open my facebook page after exiting the app ..
so it does not open freedom-gaming.co anymore .. but still opening it on start!

the loader uses GH4ALL.DAT file for the IP and port stuff

Thanks



xyazanx is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,703
Received Thanks: 3,249
We can't help you. Source isn't provided here, launcher isn't known here, we mostly help with development questions, not how to edit a source file or find code in your source. You should know how to help yourself in that way (especially when we can't access your code).


Spirited is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
We can't help you. Source isn't provided here, launcher isn't known here, we mostly help with development questions, not how to edit a source file or find code in your source. You should know how to help yourself in that way (especially when we can't access your code).


its the aurion conquer source ..

can you help if I gave you download link of the source and loader?
xyazanx is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,703
Received Thanks: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyazanx View Post
its the aurion conquer source ..

can you help if I gave you download link of the source and loader?
If it's Trinity based, you won't be allowed to even post it here. I've never heard of that source before... So I'm guessing you downloaded it from another community? Or did you purchase it? Email it to me and I'll see what you're dealing with.


Spirited is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
If it's Trinity based, you won't be allowed to even post it here. I've never heard of that source before... So I'm guessing you downloaded it from another community? Or did you purchase it? Email it to me and I'll see what you're dealing with.
done
xyazanx is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,703
Received Thanks: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyazanx View Post
done
You only sent the binaries for a loader... You can't edit that. Or, you can, but that would be some unnecessary levels of hacking a hack. I can't help you if you don't have the source. You might have to make one or use another launcher. You can try zeroing out the bytes with the URL. Or configure it correctly, if that's all it needs. It's nothing we work on here though.
Spirited is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You only sent the binaries for a loader... You can't edit that. Or, you can, but that would be some unnecessary levels of hacking a hack. I can't help you if you don't have the source. You might have to make one or use another launcher. You can try zeroing out the bytes with the URL. Or configure it correctly, if that's all it needs. It's nothing we work on here though.
I sent you the whole source code .. can you check them to help me with the other threads ?
xyazanx is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,703
Received Thanks: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyazanx View Post
I sent you the whole source code .. can you check them to help me with the other threads ?
Are you sure?

Spirited is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Are you sure?

i replied to you in gmail


xyazanx is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The...
9 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Concerning Elsword Packet Editing / Was Elsword Packet Editing
English: I'm looking for people who know more packet values and how to do more things with elsword, this only concerns those who already know how to...
4 Replies - Elsword
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you...
1 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the...
17 Replies - Dekaron



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.