Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About new item like Cosmetic Weapons!

Discussion on About new item like Cosmetic Weapons! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About new item like Cosmetic Weapons!

hello elitepvpers I have a question about new weapons or even cosmetics I tried to add them in an older version but I did not manage to make them go! do you have any suggestion how can i make them work?
Spirited is a professional for coding, php even editing if you could help me with a solution I would be very pleased: D
Old 01/27/2018, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack-Crash View Post
hello elitepvpers I have a question about new weapons or even cosmetics I tried to add them in an older version but I did not manage to make them go! do you have any suggestion how can i make them work?
Spirited is a professional for coding, php even editing if you could help me with a solution I would be very pleased: D
I know very little about client edits for weapons and armor. Sorry.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2018, 02:13   #3

Aaa ok no problem spirited you have some person know more on client edit?
someone who could help me?
Old 01/27/2018, 05:44   #4

Quote:
Aaa ok no problem spirited you have some person know more on client edit?
someone who could help me?
I did, but he left the community very abruptly. The best I can do is say look at our guides and try to piece things together. And if it can be done any better than how we have it documented, feel free to share a new guide with us or tell us of your experiences.

Old 01/27/2018, 21:04   #5

Done im found ! Thx very much !
1 more think how can i protect my server after i open i mean some anti ddos atack
Old 01/28/2018, 01:22   #6

Quote:
Done im found ! Thx very much !
1 more think how can i protect my server after i open i mean some anti ddos atack
DDoS protection is a hardware constraint. I would hope that DDoS isn't a problem in this community anymore, but if it ends up being a problem, then I would consult with your host on possible solutions. You can also set up some type of DDoS protection through cloudflare. Not sure if that's possible and how much latency that would add, but it would be funny.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2018, 11:49   #7

Thanks Spirited! even more helped with the information about the dedicated server I talked to the company and they will give me ddos ​​protection, that's good when the server is ready for now I work very hard on it and I do not want to open it until it gets 100% perfect !

I would have a question if it is possible to do the older full screen mode in the client ???
Old 01/28/2018, 18:31   #8

Quote:
Thanks Spirited! even more helped with the information about the dedicated server I talked to the company and they will give me ddos ​​protection, that's good when the server is ready for now I work very hard on it and I do not want to open it until it gets 100% perfect !

I would have a question if it is possible to do the older full screen mode in the client ???