Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Failed to login to the Game Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Failed to login to the Game Server

Hello, I need your help, I already use the search button to search for. yet no luck.
Why is it I can't connect to the game server? it says "Failed to login to the game server. Please try again later" anyone can help me on this issue?

also the gameport is already open.

Thank you.

Old   #2
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Hello, I need your help, I already use the search button to search for. yet no luck.
Why is it I can't connect to the game server? it says "Failed to login to the game server. Please try again later" anyone can help me on this issue?

also the gameport is already open.

Thank you.
Maybe some server issues?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Crystal View Post
Maybe some server issues?
Maybe but I did what I did now. yet still a failure I buy the VPS at the Vultr yet it won't connect all the players to the server even I use the Hamachi
Old   #4

are you using the last version of Co ?

Old   #5

I'm using the classic one.
Old   #6

ohh sorry then i though something else

you can read this it might help ya bec it saved me sometimes

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...ing-login.html

thanks to Spirited

good luck
Old   #7

Some things I would take a look at..
1. Game server port (after auth)
2. Is the IP and Port being sent correctly after auth? (Account Server replies with address to game)
3. DH Key?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,324
Server is misconfigured then.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Some things I would take a look at..
1. Game server port (after auth)
2. Is the IP and Port being sent correctly after auth? (Account Server replies with address to game)
3. DH Key?
Everything is perfectly check. I also tried to run on my PC and it works, but when I transfer to VPS (Windows Server 2012 R2) It won't work (Failed to connect to the game server) even the Console Application is working, I also check the gameport if it is open and yes it is. I suspect it's the OS? I'm not sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Server is misconfigured then.
I also double check, and I also perform test in my PC and it works, but in the VPS(Vultr) it won't work.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Everything is perfectly check. I also tried to run on my PC and it works, but when I transfer to VPS (Windows Server 2012 R2) It won't work (Failed to connect to the game server) even the Console Application is working, I also check the gameport if it is open and yes it is. I suspect it's the OS? I'm not sure..

I also double check, and I also perform test in my PC and it works, but in the VPS(Vultr) it won't work.
You claim that everything is correct yet it won't connect. Just for fun try Hamachi seriously check windows firewall, windows defender maybe there is a pre installed antivirus?

I remember there are sources that are a bit screwed up. They use program.cs or server.cs and 2 configuration files.... So maybe you forgot to adjust a configuration file. Console show the ip from the .cs file but the source is using the ip from the configuration file.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetime View Post
You claim that everything is correct yet it won't connect. Just for fun try Hamachi seriously check windows firewall, windows defender maybe there is a pre installed antivirus?

I remember there are sources that are a bit screwed up. They use program.cs or server.cs and 2 configuration files.... So maybe you forgot to adjust a configuration file. Console show the ip from the .cs file but the source is using the ip from the configuration file.
I already test the hamachi, yet still not working. The source that t I put in the VPS is the source that I was working on my PC. so I bet it's not in the configuration file. The anti virus thing I forgot to check that maybe that's the suspect