Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The item does not disappear after being used.

Discussion on The item does not disappear after being used. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The item does not disappear after being used.

Hello! I created an item for my server ... but I have a small problem.
The function of the item: When clicking the player earns 2250cps.

When the player clicks on the item he will win 2250cps, but when I click on the item, he gives the 2250 cps to the player, but does not leave his inventory.

I need help!
but thank you des already!
Old 11/28/2017, 04:38   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Thumbs down No

Wrong section, and we can't help you. We don't have your source code. We don't have any context on what calls you need to be making, what you've tried, and why it isn't working. Ultimately, it comes down to the fact that you have no idea how to program or develop for your server. This is a problem that you need to solve on your own and are expected to solve on your own. If you don't know how to program, you shouldn't be running a private server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 05:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
To get you going, look at an item that does get deleted from the inv after use. For example Stancher search what I'd the item has then look in the source what happens with id. Compare that piece of code with the code from the 2250cps item. This should ring a bell. If not start learning the basics from c# because this is a very easy fix.
Old 11/29/2017, 15:38   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Arrow CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> CO2 PServer - Dis…

#moved