Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blacked Out Twin Map

Discussion on Blacked Out Twin Map within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blacked Out Twin Map

Question, So I'm bored af so im learning how to code a private server with one of my friends. When i login it brings me to twin but twincity is pitch black.
Where would I go in the source to try to fix this/How (not exactly how but where do i start)?
Old 11/24/2017, 05:58   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Try using a clean client.
Old 11/25/2017, 03:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Try using a clean client.
Alright thanks ill try it, and Do you know where I can find a loader to use for any server after 5518?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMoney View Post
Alright thanks ill try it, and Do you know where I can find a loader to use for any server after 5518?
Trolling, I found one but it hangs on to Logging into account server...currently looking through code to see what I have not changed
Old 11/25/2017, 08:48   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMoney View Post

Trolling, I found one but it hangs on to Logging into account server...currently looking through code to see what I have not changed
You need to use the loader that comes with your source. It's likely a Trinity knockoff source from outside of this community that implements a loader from this community to do things "properly".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Twin Saga] Twin Saga Vendetta (First International Private Server!)
08/30/2017 - Private Server Advertising - 21 Replies
http://i64.tinypic.com/986787.png Vendetta Gaming Network is proud to announce the launch of Twin Saga Vendetta! We will be hosting this game and providing awesome future custom content and a great experience for this awesome game. We hope everyone will come along and enjoy the game with us! Links: Main Website: Vendetta Gaming Network Game Website: VGN - Twin Saga Forums: Vendetta Gaming Network Beta
[Release] Wow 2.4.3 - Twin Peaks PvP Map From Cataclysm
02/21/2015 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I don't have time to work on this map anymore, So I'm releasing what I managed to get working in TBC 2.4.3. Hope that whoever downloads and tries it out, has fun with it, even if it's only for a few minutes ;) It's not finished, far from it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5-aBCp_Wg ---- tele coords and map id: .go xyz 1640 340 1 582 Do NOT Use with WowMe bypass launcher, a crash will happen if you do.
Day of defeat (Twin Tower) map
11/15/2013 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
Hey kennt jemand von euch noch die server von=ELITE=? habe da früher immerdrauf gespielt aber ich kann sie nicht mehr finden. Ich hoffe die gibt es noch. Danke :)
[Release] Twin City Map Edit
06/08/2013 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
I will be releasing Twin City Edits every so often, so leave some comments telling me what you think of them. Enjoy! TC EDIT 1 http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/433/tcedit1.jp g TC EDIT 2 http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6154/tcedit2.jpg
Blacked Accoutns
09/19/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
I used Rider in Deungeon but today when i treied to log in i saw that "your acc has been blocked" what can i do and does rider detectable that easy ?