Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help I Need Guide Please

Discussion on Help I Need Guide Please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help I Need Guide Please

Any Know How To Make client 5530 Monster Drop Like Classic Coz Hard To Fixed Item Icon Any One Have Any Other Way To Make It Drop Like Classic without having any Drop itemminicon and mapitemicon
Old 11/10/2017, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by arneljan View Post
Any Know How To Make client 5530 Monster Drop Like Classic Coz Hard To Fixed Item Icon Any One Have Any Other Way To Make It Drop Like Classic without having any Drop itemminicon and mapitemicon
I'm guessing it's database driven... so check your MySQL tables for a monster drops table. It might also be a file in the flat-file database that accompanies your server. It'll likely be organized by monster ID and item ID. You should be able to cross reference itemtypes and monster types to find the drops you want to get rid of. In terms of a guide, this isn't something people put guides up for here. This is something all server owners should be able to do on their own. It's just part of maintaining a server.

Also, wrong section.
Old 11/10/2017, 23:54   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 PServer - Dis…

#moved