Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to login: Unknown Error (1002)

Discussion on Failed to login: Unknown Error (1002) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Failed to login: Unknown Error (1002)

Does anyone here knows how to fix this up? It happen when I updated to Patch 6621 (on Official) then suddenly my patch 6616 client won't let me login through my server. I tried logging in on client version 6609 but still this thing pops up. The source is just a base which allows me to login, create character, and spawn me to twin city (items and other things were not added).
Here's the debug log when that thing occurs.
Code:
ERROR: CStringManager::GetStr() Can't find string[STR_CONNECT_ERROR_MSG_TYPE_1002]! -- Tue Nov 07 19:55:29 2017

Update #1: The error still occur even if the server is not running.
Update #2: I found out that the problem is with the loader. This can be closed now.
Old 11/08/2017, 18:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post
Does anyone here knows how to fix this up? It happen when I updated to Patch 6621 (on Official) then suddenly my patch 6616 client won't let me login through my server. I tried logging in on client version 6609 but still this thing pops up. The source is just a base which allows me to login, create character, and spawn me to twin city (items and other things were not added).
Here's the debug log when that thing occurs.
Code:
ERROR: CStringManager::GetStr() Can't find string[STR_CONNECT_ERROR_MSG_TYPE_1002]! -- Tue Nov 07 19:55:29 2017

Update #1: The error still occur even if the server is not running.
Update #2: I found out that the problem is with the loader. This can be closed now.
This might helps
Old 11/08/2017, 19:18   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Looks like a more advanced problem than logging in. Edit says it was the loader.