Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Open source loader

Discussion on [REQUEST] Open source loader within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Open source loader

Hey , i've been trying to find an Open source play.exe for my testing server i've been searching all over around trying to find a clean ones that's able to connect and be launched by the auto patcher.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/18/2017, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 67
PHP Code:

var info = new ProcessStartInfo(conquerExePath)
            {

WorkingDirectory ConquerDirectoryPath,

Arguments "BLACKNULL"

};

Process.Start(info); 

That's pretty much everything you need for a custom play exe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2017, 04:42   #3

Thanks Xio , this helped me out but i found out that my loader keeps opening external links that pop up with chrome , Do you have a clean GH4ALL.dll? i tried resource tuner but it didn't work out looks like it was crypted to save the copyright.
Old 10/19/2017, 12:09   #4

elite*gold: 67
Ah, well a custom play.exe won't bypass that. I'm not entirely sure how one would bypass that, I've only ever worked on classic versions where there was no popup.

Other than that, probably enough to nop/jmp that in OllyDbg. You seem to know what library is responsible for it.

Not open source, but clean:
Old 10/19/2017, 13:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy11 View Post
Thanks Xio , this helped me out but i found out that my loader keeps opening external links that pop up with chrome , Do you have a clean GH4ALL.dll? i tried resource tuner but it didn't work out looks like it was crypted to save the copyright.
Open the exe through ollydbg and search for referenced strings
and search for
Code:
http://co.99.com/signout/
and then search for an appropriate place to jump the block of code the opens the signout page , which in the latest version I found is the jump that leads to just a few lines below the call for the ShellExecuteA function and then jump it.
Old 10/21/2017, 04:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
Open the exe through ollydbg and search for referenced strings
and search for
Code:
http://co.99.com/signout/
and then search for an appropriate place to jump the block of code the opens the signout page , which in the latest version I found is the jump that leads to just a few lines below the call for the ShellExecuteA function and then jump it.
I download the ollydbg but i couldn't find the referenced strings this is how it looks like
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Wa8N9vz.jpg/
any suggestions on how to edit these?
Old 10/21/2017, 11:33   #7

You need to be in the Conquer.exe module do that by opening the modules menu by pressing alt+e or opening it through view -> executable modules then selecting the conquer.exe module.
Old 10/21/2017, 19:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
You need to be in the Conquer.exe module do that by opening the modules menu by pressing alt+e or opening it through view -> executable modules then selecting the conquer.exe module.
ok , i've done that i've opened the ollydbg then view > view executable modules > search for play.exe > right click > view resource strings. that's how it looks like it shows two lines and it says " hijacking injector "

Any guide on what to changes in order to remove the pop-up pages in chrome while logging in/out?

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Gw13vX2.jpg
Old 10/22/2017, 02:43   #9

elite*gold: 130
Quit, while you are ahead.
Old 10/22/2017, 03:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Quit, while you are ahead.
***** , trying to get into that...