Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New CO1 Server Development (Lots of client mods/fixes)

Old 02/05/2018, 03:35   #46

elite*gold: 0
Thanks! Quite a few quality of life fixes on the to-do list .

As soon as there aren't any more outstanding issues, it'll be time to move onto those (and custom content!)

Old 02/06/2018, 08:07   #47

Sorry to double post, but this is a development thread after all!

As part of the newest update, I added support for shift-clicking items in your inventory to either sell or deposit

Also quite a few other 'bug' features that have been added (ex: TG stakes and NPCs are actually 4x the size serverside, meaning they can be hit by spells/auto attack spells 4 spaces away)

Old 02/06/2018, 09:14   #48

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusku View Post
Sorry to double post, but this is a development thread after all!

As part of the newest update, I added support for shift-clicking items in your inventory to either sell or deposit

Also quite a few other 'bug' features that have been added (ex: TG stakes and NPCs are actually 4x the size serverside, meaning they can be hit by spells/auto attack spells 4 spaces away)
You may post every 24 hours, as long as it's not a spam "#bump" / "waiting for players" post on an advertisement thread. Board rules really only come in to solve spam issues. I've had 5 consecutive posts on one of my dev threads over the course of two weeks. People are sometimes very vocal, and sometimes just around to listen and see what happens.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2018, 12:16   #49

Received Thanks: 1,363
something is wrong here.. this guy comes out of nowhere and launches a private server.. I haven't logged in.

And then...

the DDOS attacks start...

Old 02/06/2018, 16:57   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
something is wrong here.. this guy comes out of nowhere and launches a private server.. I haven't logged in.

And then...

the DDOS attacks start...
This is the second time you have come accusing me of DDoSing your server (after apparently accusing a bunch of other people as well). I have done no such thing.

What you are doing is also completely unprofessional. I have been nothing but nice to you and your staff despite the fact that you 'Argaman' have seemingly been talking **** about me and my server on your discord. In fact, Argaman even came over to our discord with the sole intent of advertising your server in my discord.

So please, quit the drama and act like an adult. I had a lot of respect for you, but you seem to be diminishing that quite quickly.

and ps: Just because I don't post here, doesn't mean I came from 'nowhere'. In fact, I've been working on this server for well over 2-3 years now as hobby project (it originally started as a 2.0 server but I moved to 1.0 since it was a lot easier to implement).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2018, 23:27   #51

Quote:
This is the second time you have come accusing me of DDoSing your server (after apparently accusing a bunch of other people as well). I have done no such thing.

What you are doing is also completely unprofessional. I have been nothing but nice to you and your staff despite the fact that you 'Argaman' have seemingly been talking shit about me and my server on your discord. In fact, Argaman even came over to our discord with the sole intent of advertising your server in my discord.

So please, quit the drama and act like an adult. I had a lot of respect for you, but you seem to be diminishing that quite quickly.

and ps: Just because I don't post here, doesn't mean I came from 'nowhere'. In fact, I've been working on this server for well over 2-3 years now as hobby project (it originally started as a 2.0 server but I moved to 1.0 since it was a lot easier to implement).
Hold up. 'Argaman' was in your server (that's me btw) he was helping your players with bugs, and bashing people for pming links to some jank ass p server Heroes Classic to all your members. Do you ever check your message history or just believe a lil spy with ill intentions?

I fixed your cursor lag issue for a member of yours - how does that help me?
Was mid supporting in spanish because your community wasnt hip on speaking espanol when I got kicked.
You're not special - I do this for everyone playing CO.
Didn't advertise in your discord. I'm in about everyone's discord here BTW - including the German mods of EPVP.

You can accuse me of talkin' shit; that's fine - someone is playing both sides of the fence between us and they are welcome to their bias - I can prove now beyond a shadow of a doubt this assumption is true because you admitted to such. Ask yourself what do they have to gain, because your community is tiny and has about 7 of my players in it 5 of which are just hanging out like I myself was.

I pmed you with some back info as to why ulti feels this way - you never replied just kicked me out of your discord (that looked bad, when again i'm in almost every CO discord that exists - not once advertising ma server - it's called diplomacy)
So I guess he got hot and posted here.

Sorry for being a server owner who actually supports other servers for the betterment of the community at large?

In the EPVP community - you did however come from 'nowhere'; was was your name before you were banned?

I'm sorry for your thread going this way, but it's not an advert thread I guess and you broke our communication lines banning me.
Old 02/07/2018, 01:00   #52

Here are just two of the reports...

Code:
[7:21 AM] Argaman: im doing a thing - i call it backdoor support
[7:21 AM] UnholyWarcry: haha
[7:21 AM] UnholyWarcry: we know what that is :wink:
[7:21 AM] Argaman: im supporting their chats, eventually people will look at me and see Playing [Legacy Conquer] :wink:
Code:
Argaman - heute um 13:05 Uhr
lol that server some people went to - they gonna have CP drops there
feels bad for those kids that left when they realize who he is
UnholyWarcry - heute um 13:09 Uhr
God?
Forced - heute um 13:09 Uhr
Oh really arga ?
Argaman - heute um 13:09 Uhr
yeah
https://gyazo.com/4080349417dfc3d3006ada1a361fddf7
Gyazo
Gyazo

he wants to b like play co LOL
UnholyWarcry - heute um 13:10 Uhr
@ years ago
Argaman - heute um 13:10 Uhr
no longer worried
Forced - heute um 13:10 Uhr
Yeah...
Thats from 2 years ago
Argaman - heute um 13:11 Uhr
yeah its his first epvp post :wink:
im looking around
Forced - heute um 13:11 Uhr
I think he made his intentions for his server clear
UnholyWarcry - heute um 13:11 Uhr
I can tell
lmao creeper
Forced - heute um 13:11 Uhr
1.0 classic, doesnt make sense if he was to add cp drops
Argaman - heute um 13:11 Uhr
none of it makes sense yah
i tried to creep other servers but only 1 had a discord
lames
people need to hop on to the modern world
UnholyWarcry - heute um 13:13 Uhr
WUT
Argaman - heute um 13:13 Uhr
so i can get an inside view of their community
UnholyWarcry - heute um 13:13 Uhr
Arga is going modern what happened to 1.0
hahaha
Argaman - heute um 13:13 Uhr
people with 300 players online with 10 in discord - yeah i believe you
does shanara have a discord they arent advertising?
seems ill fitting not to have one
Forced - heute um 13:14 Uhr
They do not
Argaman - heute um 13:14 Uhr
what the heck
Forced - heute um 13:14 Uhr
I even made a post on facebook asking for one, or if i should create one
no reaction "
So please, let's just stop this. I have absolutely no intentions of starting drama, or continuing it. So I'm stopping this here. If you guys have something to say, please do so privately. You know where to contact me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 03:36   #53

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,380
This is petty. A proper response should have ended at "I did no such thing". You should have just refuted their claim and moved on, or better, empathized with them and worked on a solution together. Hell, I'm not even involved and I was trying to get a good VPS provider to sponsor the community a bit. Get your **** together and be productive. You attacking them and trying to discredit their claims is just backpedaling. It makes you seem that much more guilty, especially when your gripe with them is over some valid complaints about your server, and a private discussion with another member. Sure, it's spying, but you should still clarify your intentions. Expectations vs. reality doesn't match up by the looks of it. Drop the **** and focus on your community (and you know what, that involves Argaman if he chooses to provide feedback). Be civil.
Old 02/07/2018, 04:42   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This is petty. A proper response should have ended at "I did no such thing". You should have just refuted their claim and moved on, or better, empathized with them and worked on a solution together. Hell, I'm not even involved and I was trying to get a good VPS provider to sponsor the community a bit. Get your **** together and be productive. You attacking them and trying to discredit their claims is just backpedaling. It makes you seem that much more guilty, especially when your gripe with them is over some valid complaints about your server, and a private discussion with another member. Sure, it's spying, but you should still clarify your intentions. Expectations vs. reality doesn't match up by the looks of it. Drop the **** and focus on your community (and you know what, that involves Argaman if he chooses to provide feedback). Be civil.
I'm honestly not sure who you are talking to, but I am assuming me? Ultimation is going around accusing people of DDoSing calling people out...

This is quite appalling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 04:44   #55

That's all cool and well to post something from my public forum, it's public and what I say there can easily be copied so I've said what I said.

Def talk **** about you and many other servers - don't advertise in their servers and did not in yours; yeah of course I play baddie with a cape for my community much as I expect you do as well bud.

What they won't tell you however is the same times that I have defended your work - in the same open air - and claimed it to also be legit and respectable; but that's not news worthy so you wont hear about it.

I kinda expected you to speak with me directly - or view my interactions with your community, or even mine yourself. You're always welcome in our home - many of our competitors hang out.

This is a real tight community with years of feuds and friendships - honest man I had hoped you and your project would come out on the positive side of the EPVP community; Your wok appears respectable.

Just because ulti and I roll with eachother deep however dosen't mean we gotta jump to the conclusion that I'm as simple or petty as a few snippets of conversation and a singular goal.

I pmed you on discord

You replied by banning me: it has escalated to this so far. Neither of us get anything out of this. But I guess at this moment I just want my last word in.

There's a clear and consistent 'them' and 'us' here on elite pvpers. I rub shoulders with the 'us' and the ones proliferating binary **** servers and DDOS attacks are the 'them'
We just poking at you - the new guy - to figure out who you are - because you're not in the cross hairs at the moment it appears to the ddos waves that appears to be hitting the other collective of developers that have been epvping for 10 + years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 05:06   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
That's all cool and well to post something from my public forum, it's public and what I say there can easily be copied so I've said what I said.

Def talk shit about you and many other servers - don't advertise in their servers and did not in yours; yeah of course I play baddie with a cape for my community much as I expect you do as well bud.

What they won't tell you however is the same times that I have defended your work - in the same open air - and claimed it to also be legit and respectable; but that's not news worthy so you wont hear about it.

I kinda expected you to speak with me directly - or view my interactions with your community, or even mine yourself. You're always welcome in our home - many of our competitors hang out.

This is a real tight community with years of feuds and friendships - honest man I had hoped you and your project would come out on the positive side of the EPVP community; Your wok appears respectable.

Just because ulti and I roll with eachother deep however dosen't mean we gotta jump to the conclusion that I'm as simple or petty as a few snippets of conversation and a singular goal.

I pmed you on discord

You replied by banning me: it has escalated to this so far. Neither of us get anything out of this. But I guess at this moment I just want my last word in.

There's a clear and consistent 'them' and 'us' here on elite pvpers. I rub shoulders with the 'us' and the ones proliferating binary shit servers and DDOS attacks are the 'them'
We just poking at you - the new guy - to figure out who you are - because you're not in the cross hairs at the moment it appears to the ddos waves that appears to be hitting the other collective of developers that have been epvping for 10 + years.
I had banned you after someone reported that message, I didn't even see your message until earlier today, so that was my bad. I can unban and you can join, but I would prefer it if your status message stayed clear :|

Anyhow, as I've said, I honestly have nothing to do with this. I also haven't seen any attacks on my server yet, but as you said since I'm a bit newer, I probably haven't been targeted yet. I'm sure that'll change as the server progresses :/
Old 02/07/2018, 11:31   #57

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
Wouldn't be Conquer Private Server development without drama.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/07/2018, 11:38   #58

Received Thanks: 1,363
Quote:
I had banned you after someone reported that message, I didn't even see your message until earlier today, so that was my bad. I can unban and you can join, but I would prefer it if your status message stayed clear :|

Anyhow, as I've said, I honestly have nothing to do with this. I also haven't seen any attacks on my server yet, but as you said since I'm a bit newer, I probably haven't been targeted yet. I'm sure that'll change as the server progresses :/
The fact you have just admitted you have had no attacks on your server so far, is proof you are currently not in our crosshairs, Argaman is a good guy, he was trying to help your server.. Yes ok, maybe being nosey too. But there is no law against it.

I admire the stuff you are doing on the client, especially the Shift(control) + Left click to sell and store items. (can't remember if its shift or control)

However, i did download your client and my AV instantly popped CQGod.dll.. I guess this is because of some hooking methods you are using, I suggest you use another method for hooking as the one you are using gets popped by Antiviruses. (probably a false positive)
Old 02/07/2018, 13:01   #59

Yeah I was actually on your services in game when I got popped. Was checking things out. Good use of classic flash login, think you should just change your stores to 1.5/2.0 is what people are used to. Rates seemed a little high for what you were advertising. Noticed you packed it into a little installer. That worked well.
Old 02/07/2018, 18:20   #60

I would give my input that I talk to both ulti and magus and they are humble even tho we had servers with a similar concepts at the time (classic) but regardless we never competed in a hostile way in any way or form. So I personally would say they wouldn't be trying to steal your members. But hey drama is drama. Co scene wouldn't be the co scene if it wasn't for drama.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
classic conquer, co1, conquer online

« [HELP] Adding New Skill V5165 | few questions about developing a PS »